Author Topic: Looks like a pinball and 80's project day at Superauctions.  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: Looks like a pinball and 80's project day at Superauctions.
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »
What about that lot of stage lights, anybody stick around and recall what they went for?

What did i say at the auction? $50 ? well, they went for $60, i was off by $10-
http://www.coinopflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: 24, ST:TNG, ST:LE, MET, RCT, SF II, DW. vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Sega Uni, OR2 Driver, Omega Race
past: pins: SW:EP1, RFM, T2, T3, LAH, JMn, DE:SW, Gtb:BH vids:X

Offline murfe88

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
Great time at the auction yesterday - very happy to grab a very nice SI and SID. Not sure what they need to get working yet, but the cabinets are both VERY NICE!

As always, it was nice to see everyone and catch up - I was also fortunate to meet a few village members face to face for the first time (seadoomaster, Jeff from Player 1, and REDEYE). Great stuff, as always!

Did anyone catch how much the money blowing machine sold for and also the shuffleboard table by the front door? I was hoping to bid on both, but never got the chance.

Steve
MM

Hey Steve the blowing machine went for $20. A board member got it.

I ended up getting one of the megatouch evo touchscreen. I got it home and left in on for about 4 hours just to make sure it worked and it ran fine. Went to turn it on the next day and the power supply is dead. >:(

Anybody have a Megatouch evo power supply they would like to sell ?
WOZ 296 , XMEN LE #88, TFLE #192 , AC/DC Premium , Metallica , Elvis , Shadow , RFM , SWE1 , Harley Davidson , Iron Man VE , Arcade Pedestal w/ Bags/lawn darts/target toss /SSB 2013 , GT 2014 , Power Putt 2013, Megatouch EVO ,  Rock Ola Digital Jukebox

Offline Big Al

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2013, 08:59:39 AM »
Paul,

PM sent on the evo p/s.

Big Al

Offline flecom

• Level 5: Power User!
    • flecom.net
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2013, 10:17:03 AM »
What did i say at the auction? $50 ? well, they went for $60, i was off by $10-

ya and that was for both lots of lights (they were two but they combined them)

there were some good deals, some not so great ones also... but man, never seen nearly that much crap in one auction

got a lot of good deals on parts machines that had bits I needed so I was very happy!
My spoon is too big!

Pins: PCMCIA, USB, S/PDIF, DVI, VGA, ASDF, WASD, SIP, TCP, IMAP, LIFO, TWAIN, UART, LOL, WUT?
Vids: A perfboard full of 555s

Online pindan3

• Got tired of looking at the HAT!
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »
Whoops! I missed this one,,,,,so I will go to the NEXT LAST ONE.... ;)
MB=Monster Bash**TAF=Addams Family*CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*PSTE=Popeye*FH=Funhouse*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*PZ=Party Zone*DD=Dr Dude* RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Flinstones*Shrek**RBION=Ripleys believe it or Not*SP=South Park* JD=Judge Dredd* SS=Scared Stiff*WH2o=White Water * JY=Junk Yard. & Rock-in-BowlaRama. Past Pins,CP,FT,RS,Big Hit,Rocky& Bullwinkle.

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 9: Grid Champion
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Hey Steve the blowing machine went for $20. A board member got it.

Damn!

Bamboo - if you get tired of that machine or simply feel like you don't need it, please hit me up.

I am a local chairman for the United Way of Northeast Florida and I think that thing would be a hoot to set up at some of our charity events!

I was going to bid on it, but I couldn't stay until midnight ... unfortunately. Great auction - best one in years!

Steve
MM
Looking for Sammy Atomiswave games - PM me if you have any you would be interested in selling or trading!

Offline wildwest3163

« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2013, 03:33:17 PM »
actually they didnt say this was the last auction this time, said theyd be back in December.

Steve, thats what Bamboo said he was going to do with it, set it up at work for the employees to get in.
I told him he needed a short skirt requirement to enter it :o
T2, DM, JP, BSD, ES, SMB, Taxi, Frankenstien, SI, Gorgar, Harlem, Gladiators
Current Projects: Playboy, Xenon, Pinbot, High Speed

Offline dug

• Show Organizer
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2013, 10:08:39 AM »
If you really are looking there is something similar on Jacksonville's craigslist for a decent price:
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/clt/3899243362.html

who got this? i want a motocross kids ride!

WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert, Seawolf

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

Offline Old Pin Guy

• Comet Pinball LEDs
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »
Just a thought...Maybe the money cage is right for a show or Curlys open house!

(Although guys wearing short skirts is not on the list!)

......and bamboos and others call.
WOZ!, AC/DC Premium, Earthshaker, Twilight Zone, Tommy,  Iron Man VE,  Big Buck Hunter, The Simpsons Pinball Party, Class of 1812,  X-Men, CSI, Roadshow, Journey Virtual Pin, The Shadow, Crystal Castle, Old Pins, Old Slots, Old Arcade.... 
Wanted: Nothing, I have everything I have been hunting for!
Always Trading

Offline k7

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
go ahead and put the money machine at a show. 1 minute in there, and i'm walking out with all your money. :)
WTB: broken pinballs at 2010 prices.

Offline weeze

• Porsche=there is NO substitute!
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »
did anyone here buy the rifle arcade game?
Current Pins and Stuff: Hay Ride, North Star, Bow & Arrow, Eight Ball Deluxe, Old Chicago, Flipper Clown, Upper Deck pitch and bat, Aztec, Super Straight, Night Moves, Bally 873 slot machine, Rowe 100E Jukebox and a previously owned by Colonel Sanders, degreased, incredibly awesome, rare, elusive, almost unique, life changing, envy inducing, seldom seen this far south this time of year, Red Cabinet Jungle Lord!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
wtb:in very good condition ,third edition"Eight ball Deluxe", "Aztec" and "Jungle Lord" backglasses

Offline jmsvero

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »
I know there was a Night Rider and 3 Gott system 1s (Cleopatra, Solar Ride, ??) that I thought were beautiful restorations, and they didnt bring the cost of the replacement boards in them. They went back home with the seller

I know the person that bought the Cleopatra. He lives in Vero. It did NOT go home with the owner.
Check treasure coast craigslist. He wants $1300 for it.
Jeff NOT Jim in Vero
EM's:
300, 2001, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro,  Bank a Ball, Batter Up, Big Brave, Big Hit, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Flip a Card, High Lo Ace, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Solar City, Space Odyssey, Spooksville, Target Pool, Top Card, Triple Strike

Others:
Captain Hook, Night Moves, Caribbean Cruise

Looking For: 1960 Gottlieb Captain Kidd, 1961 Gottlieb Egg Head, 1958 Williams Tuff-Champ, 1963 Sweet Hearts, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt

Offline k7

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2013, 04:16:11 PM »
the solar ride and the sinbad are the other 2 gottlieb's from auction to craigslist, and from reading, they went home with the owner, who has them up on orlando's craigslist for $800 each, he'll take $1200 for the pair. they only bid up to $350ish at auction, and (from reading), were buybacks.

it's fun to follow the bouncy red ball pinball :)

most auction crap ends up on craigslist eventually. i've purchased at auction to pay for the gas, tolls, and lunch. :P
WTB: broken pinballs at 2010 prices.

Offline RAW POWER

• Level 5: Power User!
  • Formerly known as Kj_gameroom
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »
Im pretty sure they weren't buybacks. I was next to the original seller at the auction. The new seller is the same guy with the Hee Haw and Thorobred on CL.
-Kurt

Pins:FT, TAF, JD, BoP, HS2, Taxi, Rollergames, WH2O, GNR, Twenty Grand,  Monte Carlo, LAH, JP, Twister, Eight Ball, BK2K, Bronco

Vids: Tekken 2, Silver Strike Live 2013, Pac Man, MAME, all Kinds of Megatouches