Author Topic: The Obligatory Key West Pinball Report  (Read 1406 times)

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
The Obligatory Key West Pinball Report
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:44:02 PM »
Seems like this comes up rather frequently, so when I was in KW last week fishing I was on the lookout for pinball machines (and strippers). Lucky for me, I found plenty of both!

I think the beatup Medieval Madness made its way from the second floor of The Bull down to the pizza joint next to the Red Garter strip club.  They also had a fancy new Star Trek in there and the new Batman driver. I didn't go into The Bull for fear of seeing a grown man naked, but what are the chances that there are two MM's within one city block of each other In Key West?

A little later that week I was in a place called Cowboy Billy's for the Sexy Bullriding Contest (which was only mildly sexy) and found a brand new Mustang on location.

Sidenote: there was a bartender chick at Cowboy Billy's that had a sweet tattoo. It was kind of like a videogame timeline. It started with a space invader, then had a pac man, a Mario, Ryu from Street Fighter and a Halo soldier. I was impressed. (should have gotten a photo of it, but didn't want to creep her out).

I would like to apologize for the crappy iPhone pics - I was drinking so much whiskey that I am considering changing my legal middle name to Crown Royal or Fireball.

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
Re: The Obligatory Key West Pinball Report
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »
Plus the fact that you used a crappy iphone to take them.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline wildeboutpins

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »
thanks dude will be in key west soon n will check them out

Offline flipperjunkie

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 09:25:49 PM »
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Will check these out on my lobster trip in Sept.
Current: RBION, FT, Asteroids, Multicade Cabaret

Past: GNRLE, RFM, AFMLE, DM, TS, WOZ, TAF, MET Prem, AC/DC Prem, FH X 3, FIRE, BK, WW, TSPP, Star Wars DE, JP, TZ, NGG, IMVE, FT, T2, Diner, RCT, South Park, Super Chexx, Galaga/Ms. Pac-Man 25th Anniversary, ICB (Taito) KISS LE, MMR, ICB (I.C.E.). AC/DC VE, MET Pro

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 08:47:47 AM »
Scallops to the north and lobster to the south in September, SO.... any pins in the Crystal River area?
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline k7

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »
what i've heard:

the key west medieval madness has drill holes on the right side, and wet damage. possibly has or had an umbrella holder installed on it.

if that helps ID it. :)
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline banner_ad

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 11:58:21 AM »
Scallops to the north and lobster to the south in September, SO.... any pins in the Crystal River area?

I was just in Crystal River a couple of weekends ago but did not scout for games.  On a different yet positive note, when we moved out to about 8 feet of water we easily got our limit in just one small area.  Cleaning those little bastards sucks but luckily we had some people better at it than me.