Author Topic: TWD ????  (Read 815 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
TWD ????
« on: September 18, 2014, 08:35:01 AM »
I see alot of you have positive thoughts on this game, and are getting your orders in now. What IF .........this is another Rolling Stones????
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline pindan3

Re: TWD ????
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:50:57 AM »
I might add this............I'm not knocking the game........I like the Horror Theme too!  But I know I would want to play it first!!!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:55:57 AM »
I might add this............I'm not knocking the game........I like the Horror Theme too!  But I know I would want to play it first!!!

I was thinking the same thing! What if TWD tuns out to be just that? Dead! The FUN factor has to be there. looking cool isnt much fun! At least at $5-8 G's it better be. Cant wait till one rolls into FL!
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o

Offline pindan3

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
we can raid Curlys place in early Oct to see and play it! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Online khabbi

• "haub-bee"
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 09:04:29 AM »
Stern has priced me out of wanting a NIB.. especially early on when there are too many unknowns. 
LOOK! Your shoe is untied!

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »
there are some dealers offering them up on ebay already!
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
same story with every game. we were all LUCKY that rolling stones was the theme on that let down.

imagine Metallica, with the rolling stones game play. :o
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline Weeze

• "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
well, since everyone here is doinng the "what if" thing......what if it turns out to be a total winner?
 actually , now that I thik about it, with the theame this game has it can actually be just a ok, better then average game and they will sell out. and once again, now that i just said that, IF that happens what kind of baloney will there be with a 'super duper, very special, collectors only, limited number. if you dont have one you must buy it" edition?    .......whew! 
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 02:20:33 PM »
I believe they are releasing the game early October, you can play at least one of them at FPF in November to find out! :)

Offline k7

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 02:47:26 PM »
wash. rinse. repeat. we go thru this every 6 months, and the only time we didn't was when rolling stones was announced. and kind of the same with mustang.

limiteds are nice, but they are always available for sale if you want to fork the asking price over.

i'd rather get outside and play. fresh air, and i have 9 grand in my pocket for my turbo'd import. :)
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline pindan3

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 04:21:22 PM »
does it get good gas mileage?................and since we are doing "what iF's and such. What are some opionins on the  BIG Lobowsky Machine? And lets face it, a new in box machine can have hic ccups too. As did alot of WOZ games. so..........when we get these and something goes wrong will we be able to tech help AND parts?.I did see a video as to how the bowling ally works.