Author Topic: Anyone looking to split a room (or provide a couch if local)?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline TimothyC

• Level 8: Psi Corps
I've procrastinated in lining things up for Jax unfortunately and that includes making sure I have a place to sleep.  If anyone local would be gracious enough to let me sleep on their floor/couch/extra bed/whatever that would be fantastic (I'll stock your fridge full of your favorite beverage and buy dinner in thanks as well). 

However if no one local has the room I'd like to split a hotel room with someone if possible.  If anyone reading this has booked a room and wouldn't mind a roommate to save money just let me know :).  I promise I don't snore too loud  :P

Online MilitiaMan

• Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
Re: Anyone looking to split a room (or provide a couch if local)?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 03:37:25 PM »
I've procrastinated in lining things up for Jax unfortunately and that includes making sure I have a place to sleep.  If anyone local would be gracious enough to let me sleep on their floor/couch/extra bed/whatever that would be fantastic (I'll stock your fridge full of your favorite beverage and buy dinner in thanks as well). 

However if no one local has the room I'd like to split a hotel room with someone if possible.  If anyone reading this has booked a room and wouldn't mind a roommate to save money just let me know :).  I promise I don't snore too loud  :P

I have a buddy that might be interested. He is driving down from Myrtle Beach.

I will send you a PM.

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline TimothyC

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Re: Anyone looking to split a room (or provide a couch if local)?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
I have a buddy that might be interested. He is driving down from Myrtle Beach.

I will send you a PM.

Steve
MM

Thanks Steve, but it looks like I'll be staying in Yulee again ;D 8)!