Author Topic: JAX Expo 2015 game drop off instructions  (Read 1417 times)

Offline dug

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
JAX Expo 2015 game drop off instructions
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
I made some instructions for dropping off games and attached it to this post.  Everything is pretty much the same as last year and you can unload games at the front or back of the building, but we are asking everyone to use the back of the building so we are less of a disturbance to any other events happening that day.  However, if it is raining go ahead and use the front entrance since it is covered.   

We also just got access to the loading dock but will have to coordinate access with their staff, so I would say if you have 5 or more games we can use the dock, but otherwise we will just send a crew to your vehicle and help you move them inside.   

Games can be dropped off Thursday from 1:00pm - 11:45pm and Friday we should be able to start taking games around 8:30.  If at all possible please have games to the show by 3:00 so we can get them going before we open at 4:00 (Move out will start Sunday at 4:00).

When you get here you can check-in first or just start bringing in games.  If you need a a hand trucks or pin dolly we will have those available.  Once you get inside please be respectful of other events going on as they are usually pretty busy during the day.   

If you get lost and need directions or anything else give me a call.  My number is on the contact page of the expo site:  http://www.jaxarcadex.com/#!contact/cvrh

Thanks again everyone for helping out and bring games!
Doug
WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert,

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

How come you never see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
Re: JAX Expo 2015 game drop off instructions
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 03:10:52 PM »
Doug, lot is safe to store the trailers?  I have a lock and all but just asking.....

Offline dug

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 03:23:13 PM »
Yes, I would say it is safe.  We are going to keep ours there and the university stores trailers and other things there very regularly.   Of course, that isn't a guarantee, but I can say it isn't downtown Detroit.   

If you want to get a sense of the type of crimes on campus skim through the police beat.  It's a section in every issue of the campus paper and sometimes there is some really good stuff in there.

http://unfspinnaker.com/tag/policebeat/

WTB: Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway - HSII, Qbert,

Jacksonville Arcade Expo - www.jaxarcadex.com

How come you never see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?

Offline MilitiaMan

• Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »
My number is also available if you need any help with directions or have questions about loading and unloading.

Directions to the event venue are also available at www.jaxarcadex.com

Steve
(904) 571-7716
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.