Author Topic: September 12th POPS @ The Pinball Lounge!  (Read 9047 times)

Offline rockmang15

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: September 12th POPS @ The Pinball Lounge!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2015, 09:03:00 AM »
See everybody tomorrow for some Pinball!!!

Buck
Vids: TMNT, Ms. Pac Man (Cocktail), MKII, Virtual-On, 6 Player X-MEN, Theatrhythm, Dissidia, Nostalgia Op.2
Pins: HWN BSE, GNRLE, SMVE, LOTR, Maiden Pro, FF Pro, STRT Pro
Pachinkos: Eva 6

Offline Purple Tophat

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2015, 06:07:06 PM »
And....life gets in the way once again and I can't make it. Grrrrr. Hope everyone's having an awesome time!!
Please challenge me to MK2 or UMK3.

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 11:16:17 AM »
Thanks to the POPS group for another fun event! Congratulations to Ed for winning the tournament and Tank and Julia for making the finals. Julia blew it up!

It was great to see so many different titles since last event. Kiss, WCS, SP, PF, CF Taxi. Wow, great job to Rawpower and Ed for keeping all the games dialed in and playable. What a deal to be able to play for $10.00 on a Saturday with such a variety of games of all eras to play. For those that missed it or are on the fence for making a POPS event at the Pinball Lounge it is well worth the trip.

Thanks again to Buck for organizing and running another fun tournament. Great way for people to get introduced to how fun competitive pinball can be with a festive and fun environment. Is there going to be another run of POPS t shirts this year. I would love to get in on the next run. Can't wait for the next one!

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 10:01:19 PM »
The Pinball Lounge is a cool place. 

I had the opportunity to swing by for my first visit for a couple hours on my way further up the state. Very well done guys-I liked what I saw.

It was nice to see a lot of people albeit briefly. I was trying to balance visiting and playing a couple games.  I really wanted to play KISS some more but it was non stopped packed.  It looks fun to shoot. 

I think it is neat the POPS club has a regular hangout.  Hopefully I can get back up that way soon and spend some more time playing.

BTW, how was the pinball class?
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 05:44:57 AM »
Good to see you Jeff, I guess the pinball class never happened due to lack of people. They advertised on social media but no new faces.

Offline HighProtein

• Addicted to Progress
    • 904 Pinball Zine
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 09:11:02 PM »
Fun time, were the results submitted?
5star:SMB/Rastan
Bmac:CruisinW
DicksOp:PacCocktail,MVC,AREA51,CENTIPEDE,BAGS&TROG
DicksNocatee:TMNT
DicksYulee:NoFear,Contra&MK2
Keg:Ven,JP,DP,GZ,SW,TMNT,Foo,19xx,CrazyTaxi,Tekken5,SF2,SMB,MVC2,NBAjam,PopNmusic,RevX,Tetris&UMK3 / JusticePub:BigHouse,Gladiators,Mario,SF2,SF2NC,Tekken5,Pac,Simpsons&SMB / JRseafood: Multicade&SMB / Players1:STH,TMNT,WCS&TMNT / Players2:DP / Players3:NF / Sneaker:Klax,SS / Soupa:MVC / S.O.P.:Galaga,Pac,&SW / SunRayCinema:Genesis,Deathstalker&SMB
VGR:Area51,CrazyTaxi,H.O.D.SFA3,SF2&WildRiders /
Walrus:PAC,SMB&TT