Author Topic: TBPL Meet up in Sept ?  (Read 2720 times)

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
TBPL Meet up in Sept ?
« on: August 16, 2015, 10:07:08 PM »
If no one steps up I will host Sept 19th. It will be time for the final play off on the current trophy. Kick it around guys (and gals) and let me know....I am going to try to make the POPs event Sept 12th. A lot of pinball going on these days! Now just a thought......IF its better to do a Sunday..as in the 20th we (I) can make it happen then....and say start at 1 or 2 pm? what ever is better for you. Thanks Dan. Also we need to make plans and get donations for our NEW trophy! And maybe discuss logos...and shirts...and stuff....that is all...
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Re: TBPL Meet up in Sept ?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:27:55 AM »
Here's the current trophy as it looked after the July meet-up:
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 08:20:47 AM »
Yesterdays winner needs to add their name to it...    ;D

Offline pindan3

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 09:02:10 AM »
it needs a plate on the back with the winners names on it...
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline pindan3

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »
LOOKS LIKE THE PLAY OFF IS....
Dan Coyle  3 wins
Josh Beam 3 wins
Pierce Bridges  2 wins
David Miller  1 win
Kurt Van Zyl  1 win
William Stillwell  1 win
Michael Burke  1 win

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 06:06:54 PM »
I had a lot of fun yesterday at the Owl cade.  The tournament went right down to the last game....

I was sitting in first place with a few points lead when Owl played his one mulligan game on ST and killed it, forcing me to use my mulligan on BK2K for the come back win...

Offline RAW POWER

• Raw Power Amusements / The Pinball Lounge
    • The Pinball Lounge
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 11:35:22 PM »
DAMMIT! Sept 19th is my wife's birthday. :(

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »
DAMMIT! Sept 19th is my wife's birthday. :(

No problem Rawpower, just get a place on the beach in Sarasota, I'll have you in and out the first round. She won't even notice you were gone.😀

Offline pindan3

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 11:55:53 AM »
your wife can come too! Dona and a few other ladies will be here I'm sure....and like hotdog said....treat her to a night on the beach and take her to one of our fine restarunts! ;)

Offline pindan3

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 11:58:32 AM »
ALSO!!!.... you are POP's only salvation to get OUR trophy over there!....hem??? I think we (Dan Coyle) got yours! :P

Offline RAW POWER

• Raw Power Amusements / The Pinball Lounge
    • The Pinball Lounge
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »
I think y'all looked up her birthday to save yer dang trophy!

Already set up a trip to Savanah for that weekend. ..