Author Topic: TBPL Meet-up - Sunday October 18 @ 24 Hour Arcade - 2 - 8 pm  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
TBPL Meet-up - Sunday October 18 @ 24 Hour Arcade - 2 - 8 pm
« on: October 10, 2015, 06:01:30 PM »
Hey Gang,

It's time to meet up and battle for a coveted spot on the new Season Two Trophy!

Please RSVP with a message stating the number of guests attending Sunday October 18th and I'll send you directions.

Deli sandwiches, sodas & water will be supplied. BYOB and anything else you'd like to share / snack on.

We've got a couple new machines too: a Gyruss video game picked up from eBay and a Hardbody on loan from Taygeta. For those who haven't played this title, it's a fun table with lots of action and an intimidating back glass!

24 Hour Arcade is located in our Wesley Chapel home; 10 minutes southeast of Wiregrass Mall.
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline ratsflif

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • All your base
Re: TBPL Meet-up - Sunday October 18 @ 24 Hour Arcade - 2 - 8 pm
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
I'll be there +1 maybe +2

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 08:04:55 PM »
Can't wait, thanks for hosting!

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:29:17 AM »
you know I'll be there! the Beams should show up, Josh has the trophy.
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline Jozepp

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • FLIPS SUPER GROVER #2
    • THE PINBALL GARAGE
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 10:47:50 AM »
Im in - that "LAST BUT NOT LEAST" trophy is mine !!!!!   Thanks for hosting again
https://www.facebook.com/ThePinballGarage
I do repairs and house calls, restorations,  cabinet paint jobs and touch ups.

Pins:  FREEFALL AAB EM. DIMENSION another great AAB

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:51:43 PM »
Bippity-Bump!

Even though you know that I know that you are attending, please send me a PM so Meylin and I can have adequate treats for all the tricksters and I can send you directions & gate code.  8)

Many thanks to Ratsflif who was here Monday evening dialing in the games, adding extra muscle to Frankenstein's flippers and completely rearranging the arcade. It looks freaking amazing and allowed us to comfortably fit in a few more machines. - Thank You Mike!

Be Seeing You Sunday
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »
Another GREAT time and successful event! Congrats to.................none other...........the GREAT Dan Coyle (getyourselfahotdog) for winning the Trophy for Oct. Your name plate is being processed later today! Hem?? now who will be Novembers's winner and where will we (the TBPL) meet up for that month? And thanks again to Marshall and the 24 Hour Arcade for hosting!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 12:36:53 PM »
Thanks Marshall and Meylin for for hosting again at the 24 hour arcade. Games played great, what a collection. I hate to admit it but I really enjoyed Hardbody! I guess I have a secret crush on Rachel McLish😀 the flex buttons really give it a good twist. You really have to think about it before flipping. Thanks to Rat for running the tourney, see you guys at the next one!

Offline Jozepp

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • FLIPS SUPER GROVER #2
    • THE PINBALL GARAGE
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 01:07:57 PM »
Was a super fun event.  Marshall - thank you for hosting   Who were the runner ups and who got the Grover ? 
https://www.facebook.com/ThePinballGarage
I do repairs and house calls, restorations,  cabinet paint jobs and touch ups.

Pins:  FREEFALL AAB EM. DIMENSION another great AAB

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 04:53:13 PM »
Was a super fun event.  Marshall - thank you for hosting   Who were the runner ups and who got the Grover ?

Joe you got runner up and Rat and the Beast were tied for third with a playoff on Hardbody! Not sure who won that match, not sure who won the super Grover but I wish I would have taken a picture of it. Very funny.

Offline CUJO

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »
Yessir! Thanks Marshall and Meylin for another great get together with Jersey Mikes too!
Rats won the Hardbody playoff game BTW...
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZECLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94, METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI, DILE#0829, MBrLE#0566, IM PRO, RUSH PRO, CCRLE#327
Video:  Vertical/ w/BABYSTAR 465 in 1 BOARD
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2, MotorDome

Offline Rientslo

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2015, 11:02:50 AM »
Too bad I'm just reading this now and missed it.  I would have kicked Coyle's ass...literally, just because.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2015, 05:51:24 PM »
Too bad I'm just reading this now and missed it.  I would have kicked Coyle's ass...literally, just because.

Yeah, you betcha Kirb! You'll get your chance at Freeplay.

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2015, 12:32:21 PM »
Sorry, i totally missed this one yall! Work has been crazy and didnt find out about the meet up till after it happened. I would have liked to pass the grover on! guess its gonna be in my possession another month

Offline Marshall

• LittleShopOfGames.com
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 04:42:29 AM »
If anybody wants to come out for an impromptu TBPL Meetup on Saturday / Halloween we plan to hand out candy to kids and have the arcade open for free play until the next day. It's daylight savings night, so we get an extra hour to rag[size=78%]Let me know if interested, and come over early afternoon to play the games casually with a tourney to start just below sundown[/size]
[/size]