Author Topic: Save the date Pinball party Al and Julia's garage 12/19/15  (Read 7340 times)

Offline deadlander

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Save the date Pinball party Al and Julia's garage 12/19/15
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:19:48 AM »
So Julia and I will be hosting our annual pinball party at our garage on Saturday December 19th starting at 3 pm. Would like this to be the December POPs event but haven't cleared it with commissioner Buck.  Most of you know our garage 20+ pins located in downtown DeLand. Hopefully we can get this listed and offer IFPA points for the tourney.  More info to come.....  Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Regards,
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
Re: Save the date Pinball party Al and Julia's garage 12/19/15
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »
Cant miss this one, had a pintastic time last year!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:38:29 AM by VanManDan »
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o

Offline pindan3

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:17:34 AM »
Reply here too...Calendar marked!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline MRK

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 02:15:01 PM »
Awesome! It's on my calendar.
Pins: High Speed, Shaq Attaq, NIght Moves, Caribbean Cruise, Roy Clark, Journey Virtual Pin

Arcades: Arkanoid, M.A.M.E.

Offline flashburn

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »
Damn, can't make it, going to the UFC fights that day.
Current Lineup: Johnny Mnemonic, NBA Fastbreak, Jurassic Park LE, No Good Gofers, Metallica LE, Elvira: House of Horrors, Deadpool LE, Godzilla LE, Halloween CE, Rush LE, Cactus Canyon LE, Foo Fighters LE

Offline HeroPixel

• Level 1: Arrival
  • Getting the ball rolling.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 08:32:26 AM »
Mary and I will be there, thank you very much for the invite Al.  We'll have just gotten back from Vegas so the timing couldn't be better.  Can't wait to see what you've done with the lineup since last time.  :)
I lucked into an Alien Poker at Game Warp.  It's WAS my first table.  Now I have a Johnny Mnemonic!

Interested in: Spiderman (stern), Monopoly, Twilight Zone, Tales From The Crypt, Black Hole, Johnny Mnemonic, Shadow, Time Machine, Fire!, High Speed, Tommy, LOTR, and a few others.  I'm looking to upgrade.  :)

Dream pins: AC/DC premium, Twilight Zone, Spiderman

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 12:06:48 PM »
crap, we have this, replay and assylum parties all on 12/19 ?

i
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline HighProtein

• Addicted to Progress
    • 904 Pinball Zine
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
Game on!
5star:SMB/Rastan
Bmac:CruisinW
DicksOp:PacCocktail,MVC,AREA51,CENTIPEDE,BAGS&TROG
DicksNocatee:TMNT
DicksYulee:NoFear,Contra&MK2
Keg:Ven,JP,DP,GZ,SW,TMNT,Foo,19xx,CrazyTaxi,Tekken5,SF2,SMB,MVC2,NBAjam,PopNmusic,RevX,Tetris&UMK3 / JusticePub:BigHouse,Gladiators,Mario,SF2,SF2NC,Tekken5,Pac,Simpsons&SMB / JRseafood: Multicade&SMB / Players1:STH,TMNT,WCS&TMNT / Players2:DP / Players3:NF / Sneaker:Klax,SS / Soupa:MVC / S.O.P.:Galaga,Pac,&SW / SunRayCinema:Genesis,Deathstalker&SMB
VGR:Area51,CrazyTaxi,H.O.D.SFA3,SF2&WildRiders /
Walrus:PAC,SMB&TT

Offline deadlander

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 02:25:55 PM »
Quick update on the party.  We have been toiling in the garage and hope to have all the machines up and running.  The current line up is: bad cats, shadow, eight ball delux, stingray, surfer em, old Chicago em, Aztec em, AcDc premium, trident, fast draw em, family guy, afm,mm , class of 1812, hi deal em, totan, tag, tz, bs Dracula, bop, stern Star Trek.  Party starts at 3:00 tournament starts at 5:30. Please park at the credit union or clerk of court on the Corner of SR 44 and Clara Ave. please bring an appetizer or your favorite finger food.  Sodas and basic beer and cider will be provided if you require anything special please bring along.  Julia and I are looking forward to another great event. Hope to see you all there on Saturday the 19th! We will be rocking to the early morning.

Al
If you need directions please give me a call 386-748-802 one.
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.

Offline Old Pin Guy

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2015, 11:20:04 AM »
Had a Blast!

Thank you for Graciously hosting, and the Great turn out and Plain Fun for a Holiday Party!

Awesome food and drinks to go with Great People!

Merry Christmas to All!

Offline deadlander

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 01:17:53 PM »
More than welcome Art Julia and I Had a blast hosting. Congrats to Joe G for finally winning the tourney. Will post results after I gather the strength to get off the couch. Great time great food exceptional company.
Regards
Al

Offline MikeMaynard21

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »
Man, I'm so sorry I had to miss it. Couldn't turn down dinner at The Palm.
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle, Monster Bash LE, Rob Zombie Spookshow LE,The Addams Family, Scared Stiff, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Walking Dead (sold),Tales From The Crypt (sold) Twister (sold), Star Trek Next Gen (sold), Black Rose (traded), Riverboat Gambler (sold) X-Files (sold), F-14 Tomcat (sold), Gorgar (traded), Funhouse (traded)

Offline Hoppy

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2015, 05:07:13 PM »
Thanks Al and Julia....sorry Em and I could only stay for a short time, but Star Wars was calling us!! 

Merry Christmas !!!

Offline HighProtein

• Addicted to Progress
    • 904 Pinball Zine
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 08:33:42 PM »
What a blast, thanks again, glad to see everyone!
5star:SMB/Rastan
Bmac:CruisinW
DicksOp:PacCocktail,MVC,AREA51,CENTIPEDE,BAGS&TROG
DicksNocatee:TMNT
DicksYulee:NoFear,Contra&MK2
Keg:Ven,JP,DP,GZ,SW,TMNT,Foo,19xx,CrazyTaxi,Tekken5,SF2,SMB,MVC2,NBAjam,PopNmusic,RevX,Tetris&UMK3 / JusticePub:BigHouse,Gladiators,Mario,SF2,SF2NC,Tekken5,Pac,Simpsons&SMB / JRseafood: Multicade&SMB / Players1:STH,TMNT,WCS&TMNT / Players2:DP / Players3:NF / Sneaker:Klax,SS / Soupa:MVC / S.O.P.:Galaga,Pac,&SW / SunRayCinema:Genesis,Deathstalker&SMB
VGR:Area51,CrazyTaxi,H.O.D.SFA3,SF2&WildRiders /
Walrus:PAC,SMB&TT

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 08:45:34 PM »
Sorry I missed it!

All Mike Maynard's fault!    :P ;)

Glad everyone had a great time and a great turn out.