Author Topic: Congratulations to Sebastian Bobbio, No. 1 ranked SCS Florida Player for 2015!  (Read 1227 times)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
With the FPF results in, Sebastian is well ahead of everyone for the Florida SCS series for 2015.

While there is technically a few weeks left in 2015, and a handful of IFPA events remaining in Florida, there will not be enough WPPR points available for anyone to challenge his number 1 ranking.  Therefore it is highly probable Sebastian will be the number 1 seeded player for the Florida State Pinball Championship in February.

Sebastian has been playing extremely solid all year long, and his number 1 Florida ranking is well deserved.  I am very happy for him and have been thrilled to compete with him and share the final 4 spotlight with him on a few occasions  :)

“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline DK

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Account retired
Yeah, I just noticed that. Great job Sebastian!

Offline sebacoqui

• Level 3: Hologram
  • everybody knows
Competition mode activated !!!
EBD, BK, Superman, Pinball Magic, TWD, Fireball '72, GoT , Amazing Spiderman , Frontier, hulk, IM,JP

Offline VanManDan

• Level 6: Knight Industries
And, a hell of a nice guy!
Current Line up:
AC/DC Pro, Metallica Pro-LED, Flicker EM
Big Brave, Fonzi-Eightball
Ironman

Dan'o

Offline APE Wife

• Level 2: Villager
Yayyyy Congratulations!!!! You see the light blue and white little flag immediately! It looks cool. :)

Offline TronJeremy

• Level 3: Hologram
Proud of you, SeBlastian!

Offline getyourselfahotdog

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Congratulations Sebastian, I love playing against you. You definitely left your mark this year with a great performance at Pinburg and Freeplay. I heard a lot of the top players whispering and watching in awe at both events. They were referring you as the east coast Masenkof. We all new what a great player you are but know "everybody Knows"

Offline PinFever

• Level 9: Grid Champion
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
You play your heart out and since you have a big one you do great . Great skills you have and a great partner and fan club to cheer you on.. Keep up the great play and you keep improving,soon World ranking #1 . Watch out ~~~