Author Topic: Multimorphic and the P3 at the 2016 Florida APE!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Marcel G

• Level 5: Power User!
  • APE Man
    • Pinwerks
Multimorphic and the P3 at the 2016 Florida APE!
« on: December 09, 2015, 01:55:08 PM »

Multimorphic presents their revolutionary P3 Pinball Platform and first game, "Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth!"
The P3 brings long overdue innovation to the pinball industry by combining dynamic and interactive playfield artwork with swappable playfield modules. The result is a multi-game, physical pinball platform that delivers endless opportunities for traditional and progressive gameplay experiences, improved serviceability, and significantly more value than traditional machines.

"Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth" is the first game developed for the platform. The concept and playfield layout come from world renowned pinball designer, Dennis Nordman. It combines traditional pinball features like pop bumpers, standup targets, and flowing ramp shots with an 8-ball physical ball lock and mysterious ball teleportations. Gameplay includes various scene-modes that deliver a wide variety of gameplay objectives, including interacting the physical pinball with the playfield artwork.

Multimorphic founder, Gerry Stellenberg, will be in attendance showing off the P3 and discussing Multimorphic's plans for the future of pinball. Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth is just the tip of the iceberg. Pinball has evolved!
HS2 FP HB SoF Xenon Sorcerer Vector Gorf MonacoGP StarRider

I do repairs onsite, EM or SS, pin or arcade.
I also do high-end cabinet restorations, playfield shops and swaps.
http://www.pinwerks.com

Offline maltinej

• Level 3: Hologram
Re: Multimorphic and the P3 at the 2016 Florida APE!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »
Freaking awesome can't wait! :-)

Offline yesimbrandon

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 05:04:42 PM »
While this doesn't seem like something I'd be into, this is really awesome that it will be there. Might end up being into it.
Pins: ST Pro, The Shadow, No Good Gofers, Demolition Man, Space Mission, Doctor Who, Meteor

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • Call me Nummy
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 05:38:28 PM »
One of the more interesting projects to come along in awhile. Definitely looking forward to seeing this.

Offline eli_lilly

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »
Man, this is going to be really cool!  I've read about the P3 and can't wait to see one!  It sounds like Marcel has really hooked it up for us this year!

-E

Offline mikeatsparkys

• Level 5: Power User!
    • Goonies Pinball Project
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 02:48:47 PM »
Rad!  Played it in Texas as it was setup next to Goonies.  It is truly the most innovative concept that I have seen for a pin.  The flippers felt great and I just love how the ball interacts with the video on the screen.  Seriously genius this machine is. 
- Mike J.