Author Topic: Karl's dec 27th  (Read 1042 times)

Offline the architect

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Tournament pinball is fun
Karl's dec 27th
« on: December 15, 2015, 07:31:04 AM »
Next, and last event before the big year end shindig, will be at Karl's in palm coast.

Dec 27th I'm thinking he will start around 1-2pm.

He usually has a spread so you can feel good about bringing your league dues to this one.

Also I have shirts that I will bring, many people haven't received theirs yet. So bring 12$ for that. See you then, joe
Jumping jack, rush pro, argosy,

On loan- LUCKY HAND

Offline the architect

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Tournament pinball is fun
Re: Karl's dec 27th
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 02:28:51 PM »
big win for roz yesterday over at karls place! we had a great turnout for the event at a whopping 14 pin heads and 12 tournament players.

we ran the popular style of 3 groups of 4 playing every game available with 3,2,1,0 scoring. groups were formed and roz had a great run with 27 overall points in the qualifying round. it came down to the last game on NGG with the winner between roz and lauren taking the win.

the tournament runs as follows

groups of 4 play all available games 1 time with 3,2,1,0 scoring. when groups finish. we drop half the field. then another group (or groups in other cases), will play 4 games with same scoring format where the top 2 move on and integrate with the 2 top qualifiers(who received a bye to play the final round.

final round is again 4 games, where the highest scoring player wins.

shout out to the ladies of the 904 for being the 3 best qualifiers in the event, roz 27, lauren 25, kimber 23.

thanks again to karl for hosting, and all the league members for showing up to make another great SBR event!   NEXT STOP tournament of champions!!!!
Jumping jack, rush pro, argosy,

On loan- LUCKY HAND