Author Topic: APE 2016: Registering Games  (Read 562 times)

Offline Marcel G

• Level 5: Power User!
  • APE Man
    • Florida APE
APE 2016: Registering Games
« on: January 11, 2016, 03:26:16 PM »
Game Registration for the Florida APE is now open. Interested in sharing the love?

You can do so online:
http://www.floridaape.org/exhibitors.html
or simply PM, email, or call me directly.

Among my undying gratitude, you get a 3-day pass per game, a bad-ass Exhibitor badge, and a chance to win some cash.

Space is very limited and it will get filled up very quickly with titles.

Below is a calendar of the load in/out schedule. One big reason I got the Mardi Gras this time was to promote an easier load-in and load-out for everyone (including yours truly). From the receiving dock, the arcade is just one freight elevator ride up to the 2nd level and then a short 5-30 steps. Set up your game in the very secured hall and thats it.

Parking for cars, SUVs, RVs, trailers, box trucks, tractors, hoverboards, etc. are all conveniently close and freely available on-site.

It's all common sense, but I must stress:
- Don't register games which might not make it to the show. Please, make a commitment.
- Don't register games that could be unsafe to you, others, or other machines (live bugs, bad grounds, open areas, stripped leg plates, etc)
- Don't whimsically bring games without registering. It will go up on the 3rd level and ask anyone who placed games here back in 2012..

As easy as I can try to make it for you, I clearly understand it's still a lot of work. I will do as much as I can to make it an enjoyable experience.

Staging is possible from the 15th to the morning of the 19th, and load-out is possible from 5pm on 21st to the 26th.

Marcel
pinwerks@gmail.com
954-802-3566
www.pinwerks.com
South Florida-based repair and restoration service

www.floridaape.com
That bad ass show ran by a nutty dude

Offline Marcel G

• Level 5: Power User!
  • APE Man
    • Florida APE
Re: APE 2016: Registering Games - closing soon!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:19:02 PM »
With some bittersweets I must say, that the APE arcade is going to be a FULL house of machines, and I have to close off all game registering very soon.

If there is anything that you were planning to bring, please let me know by 11:59pm tonight, and I will try my best to accommodate the game. The game list is up for your reference at www.floridaape.org/arcade.html

Thank you!
Marcel
www.pinwerks.com
South Florida-based repair and restoration service

www.floridaape.com
That bad ass show ran by a nutty dude