Author Topic: Batting Practice  (Read 6750 times)

Offline yesimbrandon

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Batting Practice
« on: February 20, 2016, 03:26:58 PM »
Whoever brought this batting Practice game, this game is fantastic. I was sad to see it off last night but glad to see it up again today.
Pins: Deadpool Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Doctor Who, The Shadow, Meteor

Offline Fred

Re: Batting Practice
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 07:26:49 PM »
Agreed i end up playing 45 minutes ! what a game !

Offline Ron Donohue

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
    • My Gameroom
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 09:07:19 AM »
Glad you guys enjoyed it.  It is good when people play it, as it makes me feel better about moving it, which is not easy.  It was down a bit, as I was playing and helping in the tourney area and could not keep an eye on it.  It is not a game that everyone knows how to get back in service, so there can be down time.  My apologies to anyone who waned to play but did not get a game in because it was down.

Ron
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:10:54 AM by Ron Donohue »

Offline yesimbrandon

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 09:32:17 AM »
We spent a lot of time in that part of the room and whenever it was up and working I think there was always someone playing it, it seemed to be really popular.
Pins: Deadpool Pro, Iron Maiden Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Doctor Who, The Shadow, Meteor

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
Yes, thank you Ron it was great!

Thanks to all who brought wonderful pinball machines and arcades.  What a great mix of games.
Thanks again!

Offline eli_lilly

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 09:59:49 AM »

As much as I typically love to play the late 90s B/W machines, at shows I really love these older rarities.  Thank you for bringing Batting Practice out, I'm sure its an absolute nightmare to move.

-E

Offline Fred

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »
That was your game Ron !!!

I LOVED it !!!! like I said earlier I played several times on Saturday night.
At list 45 minutes.

I even scored 48 run on my last attempt...

Please bring it back next Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:54 PM »
That game gives you a great work out!  I switched hands after each game, and never got close to those 48 runs, but it was fun trying.  Wish I could have been there to help move it, as machines this big needs all the help one can find!   ;D   Hope it makes it to more shows, thanks for bringing it. 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Ron Donohue

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
    • My Gameroom
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 11:03:46 AM »
I think that there were probably some pretty high scores.  For some reason, the game was not shutting down at 15 balls, like it is supposed to do.   There was no easy way to get behind it to take a look and clean up the game over relay or see if the pins setting the ball count got displaced or moved (the two likely causes of the issue) I will figure it out tonight when I unload my trailer.

Ron