Author Topic: Honestly think its time  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Harmony

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Honestly think its time
« on: July 08, 2008, 05:16:44 AM »
well i am seeing everyone getting  pins, and for me it seems to have become an obsession , thinking its time i let go of the ghost and Finlay bite the bullet,

almost 9 yrs ago i Got a G n R pin because i liked Guns n roses, after mistakenly trading The pinball in towards a car ( thanks Thurstons used cars(still pissed at them a week after having the car they decide to tell me i need to come up with a $1000 and of course id did not have that ) well then 4 yrs later i see an add for a $700 Simpson's and the bug got ME now we are here another 4 yrs later and it has grown into an unhealthy obsession for me

So here it goes I will sell all the pinballs EXEPT G N R

i will need to have confermation of sale on all before i let one leave the house as i do not want o have 2-3  pinballs i only want 1

So this is the way it sits

TOTAN ---Little to no fade
STTNG --- you know the story
IJ4- what can be said about that it has 7 plays
IJ Williams- Curly shopped IT redecaled it m new plastics new ramps, new speaker panel, powder coated       ramps and guns, New insert decals
Tspp-    flipper button wear but that it

call me  i am tilling the floor today and the computer will be disconnected meaning so will the home phone so hot me up on the cell

407-222-8656

Herman 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:19:56 AM by hermankane »
Guns n' Roses

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
Re: Honestly think its time
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 07:51:35 AM »
Hmmm, if I'm ready to pony up a few grand to buy a machine I would have to wait until you sold them all before I can bring it home?  1 month?  6 months?

It kinda sounds like, "I'm going to go fishing with 5 poles but will only reel them in after all 5 have fish on them."  With that kind of logic, you're bound to lose some fish. 

It doesn't sound like you really want to move those machines.
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline micksimmonds

• Level 10: Timelord
    • FREEPLAY FLORIDA 2016 - Bigger, Better ;-)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 08:01:07 AM »
Yeah Herman if you get a sale, let it go there and then, holding off till you know you sold all 5 isnt a good idea, as chances are you wont be selling any of them, get them gone asap, if you take a small loss, then so be it, just have a break from it
FREEPLAY FLORIDA
Check out http://www.freeplayflorida.com and on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/freeplayflorida

Offline murfe88

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 08:08:06 AM »
Hey Herman,

If you are really wanting a MM. I would trade mine away for the right deal.
Toy Story LE , TBL , AIQ premium , TMNT pro , EHOH , Godzilla pro , Vpin , GT2022 pedestal , Arcade Collections pedestal , PacMan Galaga reunion .

Offline Harmony

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 08:18:20 AM »
well what the right deal 

call me at 407-222-8656

Guns n' Roses

Offline micksimmonds

• Level 10: Timelord
    • FREEPLAY FLORIDA 2016 - Bigger, Better ;-)
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 08:20:22 AM »
Herman,
If you were to get a MM, then get rid of the GnR, you only need 1 pin!
FREEPLAY FLORIDA
Check out http://www.freeplayflorida.com and on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/freeplayflorida

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
I like my MM, but if it was all I had to play, I'd go nucking futz and be bored out of my mind.
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline Mr. Fuzzy

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • The suit formerly known as Gamedoc.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 08:49:54 AM »
trading The pinball in towards a car ( thanks Thurstons used cars)

Dude, I didn't realize you were talking about the Thurstons...Sure as shootin your GnR is either in their Attic Gameroom (above the dealership) in Maitland, or at the Son Mike/Mark's (can't remember)house at Magnolia in Clermont.

I did game repair work for the family back in 04' - 05', and they have a lot of games, including pins. It also may have gone away, because the Son Mark/Mike is in really tight with
Luis from PC Amusements...Remember him?

-Dan
Former professional game tech, now working as a suit for the man.

Still love the games, though.