Author Topic: craigslist scammers are idiots...  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 5: Power User!
  • Suck it
Re: craigslist scammers are idiots...
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 12:43:21 PM »
Tell him that after all the time the payment was lost and refunded - you never got it that paypal sent it back -- tell you dont trust paypal anymore and it will be easier with money gram and safer - then both have proof money is there..  tell him your name is Joe Durtay and that once you get the money gram/payment you can ship..   get a photo of some hillbilly off of google images and say - here is my brother now you understand.. and send another photo of someone totally opposite of the hillbilly - some rich kid and be like _ I dont know where my parents went wrong we are 2 different people.

:) I'm bored..
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown, crusin' exotica; Street Fighter the movie, T2- the arcade

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 06:48:35 PM »

Where do I go from here? I’d like to have one of the k7 checks. Kinda like a trophy.

you're in so deep with this dude via conversation, I don't think you can get a check out of him. you have to put a fresh item on craigslist for anywhere from $200 to about $2000. that seems to be their sweet point of handing out the fake checks.

the idiots text me on trade ads...they don't read. 

with moneygram/western union, you don't need ID for under $3500 transactions. it's the scammer's sweet spot amount.

I still have never been able to get them to pay me to drive to moneygram to complete the transactions. has been my short-term goal. for 15 years now...lol. and unlike the early days, it's very hard to get a picture of them. they just image-search one out.

I have gotten paid, though. an accident on their end. and then a nice payoff on mine. but those days are pretty much gone. 99% of every check they send out is inkjet printed up. on the rare occasion, they do still attach to real accounts. and those banks don't care. I guess it's old news to them that a customer's account numbers got hacked, and if they lose money, oh well.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline TimothyC

• Level 8: Psi Corps
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 09:26:58 PM »
I would start answering him back in progressively incoherent messages:

- You nevers suplided your snipping adress.

- Wood yu takes Bint Coins fore refunded as imed gosing to restored mi Taf aster skreeping pooed off.

- Tanks fered underlan chippeder

Ha!