Author Topic: Thanks!  (Read 5104 times)

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Thanks!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 08:01:02 AM »
I've only been trying to push name tags for years with resistance.
I don't know why.
It's sad because there are still villagers on here I'd like to meet in person and have probably passed right by.

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 08:06:18 AM »
I don't know why.
It's sad because there are still villagers on here I'd like to meet in person and have probably passed right by.

I'll wear one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Centaur Brother

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 10:17:38 AM »
I don't know why.

I had a name tag one on my Lanyard and also posted a tag on both my machines, the Avengers and Star Trek Premium. I was happy to share my true identity (lol) and the games. Met many new people this year and was good to see some of the people I meet in the past. I recieved many complements and thanks on my games. I really enjoyed this years show as the flow was nice. No long lines to play which was great. I look forward to doing it again next year. Thanks to all that brought their games and volunteered!
Don
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline djude

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 10:18:02 AM »
I had a name tag one on my Lanyard and also posted a tag on both my machines, the Avengers and Star Trek Premium. I was happy to share my true identity (lol) and the games. Met many new people this year and was good to see some of the people I meet in the past. I recieved many complements and thanks on my games. I really enjoyed this years show as the flow was nice. No long lines to play which was great. I look forward to doing it again next year. Thanks to all that brought their games and volunteered!
Don

Logged several hours (in total) on your STP.   What an incredible game.  My favorite by far at the show.  Thanks for sharing.  Was hoping I would get the chance to meet you and tell you in person.  Saw the sticker on the game, great idea using your "Village face"... Avatar.  I recognized it immediately.  Having that on the name tags would be a no brainer...
Present....Countdown, CCR, BBH, NGG, EBD, DILE...
Past. others...

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 12:42:06 PM »
I think that one of the things that made this show so good was the quality and selection of games that were there.  Everyone did a great job getting them ready to run and be played the whole weekend.  I volunteer every year to monitor and do minor repairs on the games on the floor and this year we had far fewer problems than any years before.  Great job everyone!  :)

I agree...Best show so far.

Phil.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline owlnonymous

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • BEWARE, OWL LIVES!
    • Owlnonymous: Pinball and Arcade Streaming
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 01:23:21 PM »
This video by 'I do games' pretty much sums up Free Play Florida this past weekend. It was an amazing collection of games, people, and times. Myself and a few of my friends ran the console area, as we do every year, and you can really see it shine here. I am thankful for being a part of FPF, and look forward to making it bigger and better next year.

PINS: White Water, Radical, Mousin' Around, Sorcerer, The Machine: Bride of PinĀ·bot, Spectrum, Paragon
WTB: Nine Ball, Argosy, Prospector, Andromeda, Cosmic Gunfight
TWITCH: http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 03:59:38 PM »
Congrats...That was the best FPF video ever!  However, from now on, you have got continue making them, AWESOME.  :0)
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline pindan3

• And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
Great show, and maybe one of these years I can stay for the whole weekend! I also bought up with people I have not met before in just a short time!
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN

Offline IlikeGame

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 05:08:14 PM »
I would spot a name tag. It's an easy way to make friend's and a great way for people to yell at the trolls.
I am sure in my case people will walk by me and make jokes at my bad spelling and grammar.

Offline IlikeGame

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 05:09:35 PM »
This video by 'I do games' pretty much sums up Free Play Florida this past weekend. It was an amazing collection of games, people, and times. Myself and a few of my friends ran the console area, as we do every year, and you can really see it shine here. I am thankful for being a part of FPF, and look forward to making it bigger and better next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgbs4rlQzcM

I am watching this video and say, WOW I was there.

Offline Centaur Brother

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 11:48:19 AM »
Logged several hours (in total) on your STP.   What an incredible game.  My favorite by far at the show.  Thanks for sharing.  Was hoping I would get the chance to meet you and tell you in person.  Saw the sticker on the game, great idea using your "Village face"... Avatar.  I recognized it immediately.  Having that on the name tags would be a no brainer...
Djude Abides, I'm glad you enjoyed my STP. You need to come by some weekend and play. I'm working on a Man Cave aka "Pin Cave" in my new house and will be posting some pictures soon. Just shoot me a PM sometime, you live pretty close.
Don
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline jmsvero

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2016, 04:03:56 PM »
Thanks Leon and Brian for giving me the room to display the 30's collection. A lot of people liked both seeing them and playing them.
Jeff
Ace High,Air Way(2),Ballyhoo(2),Baffle Ball,Bank-A-Ball,Brokers Tip,Bumper,Canon Fire Jr.,Contact Master,Criss Cross A Lite,Daisy,Drop Kick,Five Star Final,Flash SR.,Fleet(2),Flying Colors Jr,Golden Gate,Good Luck,Goofy,Harvest Moon,Hi Ball,Hunter,Jockey Club,Leland,Lightning,Majestic Jr.,Mat-Cha-Skor,Merry Go Round,Mills Official Pin Table,Mini Mills,Oh Yeah,One-Two-Three,Pearl Harbor,Play-Boy,Pla-Girl,Polo,Pros-Per-E-Ti,Rainbow,Rambler,Red&Blue,Scoop,Sensation,Signal,Silver Cup,Sky Ride,Sprint,Stevo Ball,Tip Top,Traffic,Whirl -It,Wild Widow,World series

Offline djude

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2016, 05:21:33 PM »
Djude Abides, I'm glad you enjoyed my STP. You need to come by some weekend and play. I'm working on a Man Cave aka "Pin Cave" in my new house and will be posting some pictures soon. Just shoot me a PM sometime, you live pretty close.
Don

Look forward to seeing the pics, and yes.... you are close by!

Present....Countdown, CCR, BBH, NGG, EBD, DILE...
Past. others...

Offline Cigboat

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2016, 07:17:39 AM »
WOW!!!! What a great show and it was my first time at FPF. Great job on the whole event, I had a lot of fun playing the old and new games that everyone shared. Thanks to everyone that was involved and look forward to next year.....

Offline pindan3

• And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 07:43:57 AM »
I look forward to next year too!.. :)
MB=Monster Bash**CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek** DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), PAST PINS  Funhouse, South Park,CP, FT, RS, Big Hit, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Dr Dude, PZ, JY,RBION, TSPP, Popeye, Flintstones, JD, Strikes N Spares ( gotlieb) HS2, TAF, Wish List..AFM le, Aerosmith, DAN