Author Topic: 2017!!!  (Read 10422 times)

Offline SkyKing2301

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • Rocket City Pinball
    • Rocket City Pinball
Re: 2017!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 08:51:31 AM »
I submitted my info to be an artist (TurboFox Photography) again this year, but no one has contacted me yet. (I participated last year too, had a blast).  Did the registration come through?

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
I plan on donating games; I just need to figure out how to get them there. Luckily, I'm not too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Game Collector
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »
I submitted my info to be an artist (TurboFox Photography) again this year, but no one has contacted me yet. (I participated last year too, had a blast).  Did the registration come through?

Yes, received your info!  We'll be in touch soon! Thanks for coming back!

Offline Rasavage

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 09:17:29 PM »
Is a kid ticket good for the weekend or just one day?
Pins: Batman 66, MMR, SWLE, TNA JP pre, GZ pre
Vids: Ms. Pac, TMNT (4 players), Galaga, Chewlix, Sega Blast City, Sammy Atomiswave SD

Offline Maverick1978

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
So last year I brought a console, this year I'm looking to stay at the hotel while bringing consoles and maybe a stand up arcade or two (if I can get my blast city up to snuff, the dynamo cab is ready to go).  Can we deliver/setup Friday before the show? How do we handle trailers insofar as parking?

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Game Collector
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 07:41:33 PM »
Hi!   

Kids tickets are for single day.

Trailer parking is located at the rear of the hotel parking lot (last year this was a construction area, but that will be done).  The ideal load in time will be thursday evening, but we will certainly be loading in most of friday morning as we get things rolling!

/b

Offline jmsvero

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 08:20:33 PM »
When on Thursday can we start?
jeff
Ace High,Air Way(2),Ballyhoo(2),Baffle Ball,Bank-A-Ball,Brokers Tip,Bumper,Canon Fire Jr.,Contact Master,Criss Cross A Lite,Daisy,Drop Kick,Five Star Final,Flash SR.,Fleet(2),Flying Colors Jr,Golden Gate,Good Luck,Goofy,Harvest Moon,Hi Ball,Hunter,Jockey Club,Leland,Lightning,Majestic Jr.,Mat-Cha-Skor,Merry Go Round,Mills Official Pin Table,Mini Mills,Oh Yeah,One-Two-Three,Pearl Harbor,Play-Boy,Pla-Girl,Polo,Pros-Per-E-Ti,Rainbow,Rambler,Red&Blue,Scoop,Sensation,Signal,Silver Cup,Sky Ride,Sprint,Stevo Ball,Tip Top,Traffic,Whirl -It,Wild Widow,World series

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Game Collector
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 09:10:33 PM »
Tentatively, load in starts at 10 am thursday.  We are going to try to schedule times this year for those with larger amounts of games to hopefully make it much less chaotic getting in and out.  For those bringing trucks or large trailers with multiple games PLEASE let us know as soon as you can,  if we know it's coming it makes it significantly easier to ensure easy in and out.   We can certainly work on what day and time works best for anyone throughout the load in period.

I know we have a lot to share and that will start today, this is going to be a fun show and it's this community that will make it!

As for load out, we all know how that goes :)

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• It's showtime!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 09:28:43 PM »
I’m happy to bring my games if someone can help me get them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Maverick1978

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2017, 01:20:42 PM »
Booked my room! Am quite excited about this year's event... hopefully whomever had the Hyperball and Star Trek Captain's Chair will be bringing them back again! Also really looking forward to see what's on the agenda for the interactive training panel. Would be awesome if it were possible to have these videoed and placed on Youtube after the fact as well!

Glad to see that Nathan Barnett is going to be visiting again - he's a trip. Would love to see Brian Colin out again too... such a friendly guy, and very enjoyable to chat with. That, and this year, I'll have more than $30 pocket change for the weekend so I could maybe afford a few of his other lithos!

Now to get one or two of my meager arcade games ready to bring, and to start seeing what we're doing for the console gaming section this year (that, I can really help out with - I've only 3 arcade games, and all but one of those is in a state of refurbishing - though my Blast City is close, so very close...)

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 02:35:23 PM »
Jax crew will be there with as many games as we can fit in the trailer.

Looking forward to a great time, as always!

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 02:54:40 PM »
Bring your game page is up online now, feel free to put down your name and how many of what your bringing... We will follow up closer to the show to get exactly what your bringing and work more directly on a 1:1 basis.

We understand that what you have today, may not be what you will have in November, but if you can at least say you can bring X amount of Y then that will help us space plan and cordinate and get a gage of how many games we can bring.

Donny mentioned at SFGE he is possibly willing to work out a deal to bring your game to the show, However, you will need to work with him on that.

Link for Game Contributors.. You will notice we have stepped up the game on Incentives to bring games!

http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/?page_id=1460

https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 03:55:20 PM »
Submitted!

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline jmsvero

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
Submitted.
Jeff
Ace High,Air Way(2),Ballyhoo(2),Baffle Ball,Bank-A-Ball,Brokers Tip,Bumper,Canon Fire Jr.,Contact Master,Criss Cross A Lite,Daisy,Drop Kick,Five Star Final,Flash SR.,Fleet(2),Flying Colors Jr,Golden Gate,Good Luck,Goofy,Harvest Moon,Hi Ball,Hunter,Jockey Club,Leland,Lightning,Majestic Jr.,Mat-Cha-Skor,Merry Go Round,Mills Official Pin Table,Mini Mills,Oh Yeah,One-Two-Three,Pearl Harbor,Play-Boy,Pla-Girl,Polo,Pros-Per-E-Ti,Rainbow,Rambler,Red&Blue,Scoop,Sensation,Signal,Silver Cup,Sky Ride,Sprint,Stevo Ball,Tip Top,Traffic,Whirl -It,Wild Widow,World series

Offline Waterborn

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
Would LOVE to make another run at the Robotron single credit score record at FPF. Please let me know what I have to do to set up such a run. I have my own cab and would gladly bring it.

Oh yeah, and STEVE, you better bring that MM ;)