Author Topic: Sad news  (Read 528 times)

Offline Harmony

• Level 8: Psi Corps
Sad news
« on: May 07, 2017, 07:09:35 AM »
As many.peoplr here know  me I am reporting my wife was placed on respite care and given hours or days to live,  she is sedated and on lots of pain meds,   her last wish was to be burried next to her mother who passed in September at 62yrs old from a blood clot,  of course I have no money as I've been at her bedside since March 7th,  she was petrified to be alone ,  would the village be able to.help me either fund it so i can  carry out her final wish or maybe do a real quick charity event  , I never saw this coming after finding the love of my life  while I was transitioning  , only to have her swollen from me  after 2.5 years of marriage,  I am begging for some assistance,  to a group of people I have been close with for around 10 years  we are currently at shands in Gainesville  , attached is a pic from days  before she got sick,  I love  you  always Anna

If any one wants to contact me privately pm.me I will send you my phone number

Thanks  harmony
Guns n' Roses

Offline Harmony

Guns n' Roses

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Sad news
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 05:52:05 PM »
my condolences, harmony.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu

Offline Harmony

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 09:25:03 PM »
 I know thisis not an lgbtq board but I spent the better part of 10 years talking and meeting  most of you . I am feeling such guilt for starting  My transition , thinking any and  every thing,  did me transitioning put her in even more depression,  did I cause this am i just grieving early  all o know is I can't stop hurting and or crying
Guns n' Roses

Online number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • Call me Nummy
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »
Really sorry to hear that Harmony, I can't even imagine how tough that must be.

I really hope everything works out for you both.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 01:35:54 AM »
 I know thisis not an lgbtq board but I spent the better part of 10 years talking and meeting  most of you . I am feeling such guilt for starting  My transition , thinking any and  every thing,  did me transitioning put her in even more depression,  did I cause this am i just grieving early  all o know is I can't stop hurting and or crying
Guns n' Roses

Offline Harmony

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 01:36:27 AM »
Guns n' Roses

Offline Harmony

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 08:20:36 PM »
I'm hoping I'm making the right medical decisions , every decision I have had to make has torn me inside out , you may be the world's best nurse till it's your spouse that's sick
Guns n' Roses