Author Topic: New Barcade in Melbourne Florida  (Read 210 times)

Offline scorpion

• Level 1: Arrival
New Barcade in Melbourne Florida
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:23:31 AM »
Is Melbourne Florida ready for a Barcade?

Will Melbourne appreciate a Barcade?

I have a two unit bar and grill ready to go located on Aurora Rd and Wickham Rd. 

A third unit has been rented and the wall knocked out and the out of code bathrooms have been knocked down and rebuilt to modern bathroom codes which require wheel chairs to be able to do a full 360 degree turn which requires a lot of floor real estate!  A new drop down ceiling has been installed in this unit.

Everything is ready to go and now just need to buy some games and some pins, stock the beer, stock the paper goods to cook and serve food, produce and meats, and have some cash flow in the bank to keep the ball rolling.

I have just located some vintage Martin disco lights for the small dance floor in front of the band stand.

CRT tubes TV will have early 80's MTV style video music displayed and the motif will be 1980's oriented.

Constest will be arcade, pinball, and costume dress such as dressing up as Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince ect.

Food will be subs and salads such as what you would find at a Subway sandwich shop and grilled burger, fried fish and wings, wraps.

Later I may seek a 4COP liquer license but I just do not have the $20,000 down payment for one at the moment.

I am looking to borrow from some investors.  It could be $500 or I could borrow $5000.  I will give you a very large return on your investment.
Yes I would entertain $100 investment from many investors so that you can be a part owner of a bar and grill.

For those of you who have bottom priced late 1970's or early 1980's games then please pad the price a little more and then divide by 12 and I will make those monthly payments to you.  We can set this up as a rent to own if you fear that the barcade does not take off and you are afraid of losing your equipment.  Please have a lawyer draft an agreement for us to sign.

Anyone interested in coming to a special grand opening night in the near future?

I sure hope you will all  find a way to help support this place in some small way.

I look forward to serving the Pinball and Arcade crowd!

What are your thoughts?
Why is there always enough time to go back and fix it right a second time??

Offline HighProtein

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Addicted to Progress
    • 904 Pinball Zine
Re: New Barcade in Melbourne Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »
Suggestions...
Indiegogo or GoFundme
or KickStarter
Home:Jokerz&PacJRcoctail
Shop:PrimalRage/MysteryMachine/TekkenTag
Parents:SkyJump/6M$M/EBD