Author Topic: NES Classic...To mod or not to mod...That is the question.  (Read 371 times)

Offline Maverick1978

• Level 1: Arrival
Re: NES Classic...To mod or not to mod...That is the question.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 01:44:29 PM »
Lucky that you even found that many.. I have yet to see one. That wasn't in a pawn shop with a $200+ price tag, I mean.

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Suck it
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 02:43:11 PM »
Amazon Treasure truck had them last week $60 ea I got 2 for me and a buddy got one.. one of my friends in chicago picked it up from them and shipped them to me.. be here tomorrow.  They are still out there.. just got to keep your eyes open
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue

Offline Mane

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 11:21:10 AM »
Its simple page hopping and there are some games I would have never played otherwise that might be time burners.. I know what I am going to do once mine gets here this week. (scored 2 off the amazon treasure truck)

I have a great plan setup for mine.  First step to mod it.

Oh I know, I've been emulating for a while now.  There are indeed some hidden gems.

I tossed the fan favorites on it, and put it in the break room at my work for my employees to play.

Offline Mane

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 11:22:09 AM »
I still haven't modded mine.  I'm afraid that I will screw it up.

Phil.

Go for it.  Not only is it easy, but you can always drop it back to original if you want.  I've flashed multiple units at this point and all work great.

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Suck it
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 11:39:40 AM »
JUST DO IT!

If you are afraid or need help - I move to tampa on/around Aug 16th we can meet at the tampa hackerspace and do it then.

- Rick
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue