Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 642 times)

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Show Organizer
  • Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Little Shop of Games
    • www.littleshopofgames.com
Help Wanted
« on: June 28, 2017, 01:51:36 PM »
I am looking for part time / full time help.  Looking for someone to shop out pinball machines a couple days a week/weekend.  ok pay, no benefits, but all the pinball you can play.

Curly
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Sales,
Parts, and Service
3635 Eagles Nest Rd
Fruitland Park FL 34731
561-248-9628
www.littleshopofgames.com

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 3: Hologram
Re: Help Wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 10:06:06 AM »
I would be willing to apprentice :)
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, SF2 Conversion Cab, Revolution X, NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue

Offline Jumpman

• Level 0: Inanimate Carbon Rod
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 11:11:59 AM »
Employee discount on NIB Stern pins?
Pins- LOTR, Metallica
Arcades- Ms Pacman upright, Tron, Tempest.

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Show Organizer
  • Little Shop of Games
    • www.littleshopofgames.com
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »
Thank you I have 2 new part time pinball techs and I would like to welcome Don ( Centaur Brother            ) and  Marshall ( 24 Hour service ).
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Sales,
Parts, and Service
3635 Eagles Nest Rd
Fruitland Park FL 34731
561-248-9628
www.littleshopofgames.com

Offline King Jelly

• 24 Hour Distribution : Music | Video | Ringtones
    • 24 Hour Distribution - Music | Video | Ringtones
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 08:50:25 PM »
Thank you for the opportunity Curly.

I enjoyed getting that nice Pirates of the Caribbean ready for sale. Someone will be Yo ho happy with the deal on that game!
24 HOUR ARCADE (v170718)
PINS: Breakshot, The Walking Dead Premium, Hardbody, Harley Davidson, Road Show, Target Alpha, Space Station, The Addams Family, Pirates of the Caribbean, Revenge From Mars, Junk Yard, Elektra, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Black Rose, Johnny Mnemonic, Black Knight 2000, Metallica Pro (Refinery Ed. #6), Dungeons & Dragons, Jurassic Park #3, Expo, Swords of Fury, Fish Tales, Jurassic Park #1, Star Wars Episode 1 / Revenge From Mars combo, World Cup Soccer, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Demolition Man, Whirlwind, Twilight Zone, Fireball II, Suspense, Indiana Jones WMS

Offline Doubletap

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 11:24:01 PM »
Congrats Marshall! I bet you're going to learn a ton. Now, get to Parcade to help me shine up a few of these pins.  ;D

Online khabbi

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "haub-bee"
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 11:45:58 PM »
Can I come over and drive the tractor around the back yard?  No need to pay me for that.   :)
LOOK! Your shoe is untied!

Offline King Jelly

• 24 Hour Distribution : Music | Video | Ringtones
    • 24 Hour Distribution - Music | Video | Ringtones
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 12:05:25 PM »
Congrats Marshall! I bet you're going to learn a ton. Now, get to Parcade to help me shine up a few of these pins.  ;D
Stopped by Lowery Parcade Tuesday night. Cleaned up World Cup Soccer and Game of Thrones but Target Alpha is still glitching. Score motor inconsistently hangs up while counting up bonus. Physically advancing the stack gets her humming again, and good for a few games, then she sticks again.
May need a few drops of oil on the needle bearing pad and a focused contact cleaning.

HUGE turnout for Game of Thrones Trivia night. Literally (sic) nowhere to sit and in some areas even stand! Congrats to Robert on building his clientele to this level, and also becoming a Tampa Bay Pinball League tournament location. Cheers Doubletap!
24 HOUR ARCADE (v170718)
PINS: Breakshot, The Walking Dead Premium, Hardbody, Harley Davidson, Road Show, Target Alpha, Space Station, The Addams Family, Pirates of the Caribbean, Revenge From Mars, Junk Yard, Elektra, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, Black Rose, Johnny Mnemonic, Black Knight 2000, Metallica Pro (Refinery Ed. #6), Dungeons & Dragons, Jurassic Park #3, Expo, Swords of Fury, Fish Tales, Jurassic Park #1, Star Wars Episode 1 / Revenge From Mars combo, World Cup Soccer, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Demolition Man, Whirlwind, Twilight Zone, Fireball II, Suspense, Indiana Jones WMS

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 12:55:32 PM »
Congrats to Robert on building his clientele to this level, and also becoming a Tampa Bay Pinball League tournament location. Cheers Doubletap!

One of my favorite villagers and hangouts! And I'm 3+ hours away!!!  :-)

Cheers, indeed!

Steve
MM

P.S. Nice work, Marshall!
I want my two dollars!