Author Topic: Game Contributors, Web Link now live.  (Read 4578 times)

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: Game Contributors, Web Link now live.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 11:07:22 AM »
Looks like we are picking up 6 or 7 new machines this weekend, so my list is constantly being updated.

It's probably best if someone just calls me and we can walk through the barn and list what is available. We'll bring whatever you guys need.

Steve
MM

Steve, the web form doesn't ask for titles, it just asks what you on the # of games your willing to bring, I will be reaching out to everyone starting the first week of October to go over what is submitted, please submit the # of games your willing to bring ( ie, X arcades, X pins, X etc ) We don't expect anybody to know what they are bringing until close to the show.

https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 01:13:46 PM »
Steve, the web form doesn't ask for titles, it just asks what you on the # of games your willing to bring, I will be reaching out to everyone starting the first week of October to go over what is submitted, please submit the # of games your willing to bring ( ie, X arcades, X pins, X etc ) We don't expect anybody to know what they are bringing until close to the show.

That works ... I did list the number of games I was able to bring in the form, but I also included suggestions in the comments section of the webform. At any rate, no issue. We can figure it out over the next few months. You guys are welcome to whatever you need.

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 02:02:15 PM »
That works ... I did list the number of games I was able to bring in the form, but I also included suggestions in the comments section of the webform. At any rate, no issue. We can figure it out over the next few months. You guys are welcome to whatever you need.

Steve
MM

Awesome!
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline ntcmpjg

• Level 1: Arrival
    • The Lost Levels, LLC
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 04:09:10 PM »
We will have a Super Mario VS arcade set up at our booth.

Offline Maverick1978

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 08:34:29 PM »
ooh... a vs arcade? I've never gotten to play one of those! Awesome!

@Hamster... I signed up for 2 arcades and 3 consoles, however if you guys decide to do the computer history museum, I'm more than willing to change things up and bring a handful of computers rather than one of the arcades. For consoles, I'd really like to bring my Virtual Boy setup again, have an X-Box CoinOPS / KADE Fightstick setup, as well as a light gun setup (probably NES, maybe my Nintendo TV if I can get the new 72-pin adapter in place before the show?) - tbh, if I can get away without having to bring a trailer and just loading my pickup bed/cab with a single arcade and some computers/consoles, I'm good :)

Offline ntcmpjg

• Level 1: Arrival
    • The Lost Levels, LLC
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 08:58:30 AM »
ooh... a vs arcade? I've never gotten to play one of those! Awesome!

@Hamster... I signed up for 2 arcades and 3 consoles, however if you guys decide to do the computer history museum, I'm more than willing to change things up and bring a handful of computers rather than one of the arcades. For consoles, I'd really like to bring my Virtual Boy setup again, have an X-Box CoinOPS / KADE Fightstick setup, as well as a light gun setup (probably NES, maybe my Nintendo TV if I can get the new 72-pin adapter in place before the show?) - tbh, if I can get away without having to bring a trailer and just loading my pickup bed/cab with a single arcade and some computers/consoles, I'm good :)

I'm bringing my Nintedo TV so no worries.

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »
I have a couple PSone consoles if there is a need.  Both with he little LCD screen.