Author Topic: Cafe One August Tournaments  (Read 420 times)

Offline CafeOne

• Level 3: Hologram
Cafe One August Tournaments
« on: July 11, 2017, 10:19:04 AM »
We are hosting two IFPA events in August.  On the 12th and 26th , qualifying is from 2 PM - 6 PM , and PAPA style finals after.  Coin drop for qualifying, finals are freeplay.

The Game lineup is not determined at this point, but Dialed In is a definite, and Star Wars LE is a hopeful.   We may add a few extra machines for the day as well, to bring the total machines to 10 or more.

Kitchen will stay open to serve until finals start.

We hope to get a few more players from the state over for the day !

Thanks , see you soon  8)
Cafe One - 403 N US Hwy 1 , Ormond Beach , FL 32174
(386)492-4873   7 AM to 2:30 PM daily (closed Wednesday)  Breakfast and Lunch Pinball Cafe.

Wizard Beach Ballers pinball league meets every other Tuesday evening at 7:30 PM (start time, practice from 6 PM)...Inquire for details.

at the Cafe :
Aerosmith Pro, Dialed In!, Wizard of OZ LE , The Hobbit SE, Monster Bash, Star Wars LE, Road Show, Game Show, SpiderMan VE

In reserve :
Taxi, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Jumping Jack, Twilight Zone,  Ghostbusters Premium, Simpsons Pinball Party, The Shadow, Diner, Funhouse, Fish Tales, WhiteWater

Offline Waterborn

Re: Cafe One August Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 11:29:57 AM »
Hope to make it out to at least one of these events, meet some folks and stick my toes into the tournament world.

Thanks for the heads up!

Offline CafeOne

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 07:35:13 AM »
Today is the first of our August tournaments , come join us ... New line up is monster bash, road show, whirlwind, game show, Hobbit, dialed in, Metallica premium, Aerosmith Pro, and Spider-Man vault! Any questions give us a call!
(386)492-4873   7 AM to 2:30 PM daily (closed Wednesday)  Breakfast and Lunch Pinball Cafe.

Wizard Beach Ballers pinball league meets every other Tuesday evening at 7:30 PM (start time, practice from 6 PM)...Inquire for details.

at the Cafe :
Aerosmith Pro, Dialed In!, Wizard of OZ LE , The Hobbit SE, Monster Bash, Star Wars LE, Road Show, Game Show, SpiderMan VE

In reserve :
Taxi, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Jumping Jack, Twilight Zone,  Ghostbusters Premium, Simpsons Pinball Party, The Shadow, Diner, Funhouse, Fish Tales, WhiteWater

Offline CafeOne

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:21:18 AM »
Tomorrow (8/26) is our second August tournament.  New league starts Sept. 12th, next tournament after is Sept. 30th (tentative)

Open qualifying between 2-6 PM (food available until 5 PM).  No buy-in , coin drop only.  Free games during finals.

Current lineup is Star Wars LE, Monster Bash, Road Show, Game Show, Hobbit, Dialed In, Wizard of Oz, Aerosmith Pro, and Spider-Man.

We have prizes for 1st-4th place, and Cafe One gift cards for 5th - 8th. 

We had a great turnout for the last event, and hope to have another great turnout tomorrow.

If you have any questions give us a call, see you tomorrow and good luck!!

at the Cafe :

In reserve :

Offline Cigboat

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 11:00:28 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to Karl and Dan and staff!! Had a great time and what a great line up of pins!!! Looking forward to going back to the east coast. Scott.  8)

Offline getyourselfahotdog

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 11:47:51 PM »
I had a great time at Cafe One, well run tournament, great food and immaculate pins! Can't wait for the next one!

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • Flipping the Dream
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 09:40:13 AM »
Results?
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline getyourselfahotdog

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »
Al,Karl, Nick all had one strike out of 3 when I left. I finished fourth. There was 17 players, top 8 went to finals which were played head to head in the 3 strike out format.

The big highlight for me was to get some time on Dialed In, really fun game. And it was the first time I played Gameshow which was another fun title!

Offline pindan3

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • And Now....On with the Show !
    • Town & Country Limousines
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 03:57:49 PM »
Karl has a NICE collection of games!
MB=Monster Bash**TAF=Addams Family*CFTBL=Creature from the Black Lagoon*FH=Funhouse*BoP=Bride of Pinbot*RFM=Revenge from Mars*Diner*Shrek**SP=South Park* DSS=Scared Stiff *Metallica * BSD= Bram Stokers Dracula . & Rock-in-BowlaRama. ,Silver Strike LIVE bowler ST (Stern Star Trek), Past Pins,CP,FT,RS,Big Hit,Rocky& Bullwinkle.RBION, Dr Dude, PZ. JY WH20 Latest sales...TSPP,Popeye,Flintstones,JD, Strikes N Spares (gotlieb),High Speed 2, Up for grabs HUO RFM

Dan

Offline deadlander

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 11:01:41 PM »
Nick won, Karl Second, Al Third.... Ran out of steam...  Fun day Karl's games are fantastic and his food is equally good.  Great time looking forward to league and next months tourney!
Al
Danny,  there's a lot of.... Well badness in the world today. I see it in the court everyday. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber.... didn't want to do it.... felt I owed it to them.