Author Topic: Modding a bone stock pin  (Read 114 times)

Offline zenbone

• Level 3: Hologram
  • The T-Shirt Guy
Modding a bone stock pin
« on: August 09, 2017, 05:23:55 PM »
I have an AP that i got right off the pallet and it has been HUA since day one. I have seen that some of the mods really make these pins BEAUTIFUL! thinking of a set of blades and maybe a LED kit? the blades really make the machines look great so that is a no-brainer. What about the LED kits? seems like some of them are great others not so much?

Offline busa32927

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Modding a bone stock pin
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 06:03:32 PM »
kits are easy but pricey   take ur time and make a list of what u need and order from comet. 
vids:  MK 3&4, KI 1&2, ms pac,  60n1, 246/256 (tekken 5 and soul calibur), lethal enforcers, NBA Jams

WTB: Candy Cab and Crystal Castles

pins: Metallica (NIB), TWD (NIB), Stern ST Premium (NIB), MMr, GB (NIB), AC/DC prem., Stern Spiderman, WOZ

past pins: TFTC,  MSF, PotC, PotO, BK2K, DM, LAH, BoP, LotR, Hook

Offline Baiter

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Modding a bone stock pin
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 02:08:18 AM »
I would add a mantis scoop protector and clear coat the shooter lane with Hard As Nails, because it's usually bare wood.  Neither are items you would see, but they help keep the game pristine over time.

Also get an LED OCD to go with the LEDs to help keep the light show looking original, and without flicker/ghosting.  It will save money on the LEDs because you can get the cheapest LEDs you can find and the light show will be better than using premium LEDs.
WTB: Defender, Embryon