Author Topic: Mirror Blades Source?  (Read 1495 times)

Offline zenbone

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • The T-Shirt Guy
Mirror Blades Source?
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:27:23 PM »
where do you guys suggest the best place to get a set of mirror blades for my stern?

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
Re: Mirror Blades Source?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »
Give Curly a shout at Little Shop of Games. He has them for Stern, Data East and Bally Williams. They are not on the website yet, so call 561-248-9628

I will be at the Star Wars launch party at Replay on Sunday August 20th. If you want to order them I will bring them to the event to save on shipping. Them steel buggers are cumbersome! (Cue Seven Mary Three)
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7

Offline zenbone

• The T-Shirt Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 11:58:54 AM »
Give Curly a shout at Little Shop of Games. He has them for Stern, Data East and Bally Williams. They are not on the website yet, so call 561-248-9628

I will be at the Star Wars launch party at Replay on Sunday August 20th. If you want to order them I will bring them to the event to save on shipping. Them steel buggers are cumbersome! (Cue Seven Mary Three)

Thanks man! i will see if we can swing this and meet up...  appreciate it!

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:36:06 PM »
dumb question but I m going ask it anyway  since the blades are attached to the inside of the cabinet and are not in contact with the playfield as it can go up and down, are each set of blades specific to the exact game?
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Show Organizer
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • CURLY
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:53:09 PM »
No

As far as I know there are 4 types of blades,  Stern, W/B, Sega, Data East and those are what I carry in stock. I have never tried them in EM's or most SS games.

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 05:56:27 AM »
ok, thanks. interesting.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline Pchdetc

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 12:42:56 PM »
Curly is the guy to goto for mirror blades. They are the best quality. Easy to apply... no brainer with the peel and stick tape.

Ive bought the ones specific to STERN cabinets from Curly... doesn't matter if its a PRO, PREMIUM or LE. All the same.

If you need blades for your JJP pin I bought a set for my WOZ from Curly as welll awhile back.. I believe those were for BALLY cabinet designed. Those WERE different from the STERN blades.

Good luck. I believe it really brightens the pin playfields with the added mirror reflection on the inside compared to the flat black cabinet paint showing.

Offline Turboderf

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 09:43:33 PM »
yes go to little shop of games aka curly for the blades I put them in all my stern games
Pins: ~ Aero Smith Pro ~ Revenge From Mars ~ Walking Dead Pro ~ Star Trek Pro ~ Flintstone ~ Gilligan's Island ~ No Fear ~ Junk Yard ~ Fish Tales ~ Monopoly ~ 4 Sale Satin Doll ~

4 Sale Pin: ? Stain Doll

Past Pins: Road Kings ~ 8 Ball - Shaq Attaq ~ World Challenge Soccer ~ Tales from the Crypt ~ World Cup Soccer 94 ~ Pinball Pool ~ F-14 ~
Black Water 100 ~ Rawhide ~ Stardust ~ Elvira and The Party Monster ~ Spider Man ~

Arcade: Arcade Legends ~
 Custom Built Multicade 60-1 ~

Past: 3 Slots: Gamera - Big Chance - Snow King

Offline zenbone

• The T-Shirt Guy
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 10:00:12 PM »
pretty excited... i didn't know much about them then after i started seeing them i saw how much they add to the machines. Getting them on Sunday and will hopefully get some time early in the week to get them on.

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • It's showtime!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 10:07:01 PM »
I’d love a set for DM, but I know hinge bolt are different and I don’t want to modify a set. Anyone have experience here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Pchdetc

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 08:59:02 AM »
I’d love a set for DM, but I know hinge bolt are different and I don’t want to modify a set. Anyone have experience here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a pair of the needed mirror blades that have the cut out for the hinge bolts. Check with Curly.. thats where I bought mine from.