Author Topic: Looking for Game of Thrones Premium or LE  (Read 1162 times)

Offline ASOA

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Looking for Game of Thrones Premium or LE
« on: August 12, 2017, 11:46:28 PM »
Looking for a Game of Thrones Premium or LE.  Cash deal in Florida. I will pick up and pay cash. Home use only. Please let me know what you have.

Thank you
Jonathan
954-226-2107

Please Text Call or PM
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:48:07 PM by ASOA »
Amusement Services of America

Amusement Sales, Service & Operations!

Please give us a call for all of your amusement needs.

Office: 786-601-GAME (4263)
Direct: 954-226-2107
Email: amusementservicesofamerica@gmail.com

We stock thousands of games in our active inventory. We carry a full line of New and Pre owned  amusement devices. Unbeatable Service, Selection, Warranty & Prices!

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Show Organizer
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • CURLY
Re: Looking for Game of Thrones Premium or LE
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 01:54:33 PM »
I have a NIB LE

Offline stevenp

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:00:38 PM »
Sincere question: Have you played the premium/LE? Because the pretty universal consensus I have heard (from well over a dozen experienced, knowledgeable players) is that the Pro is a better game. The mini-pf adds nothing to the game (except cost!) and detracts significantly from flow and continuity.  Just a heads-up if you weren't aware.
Pins: LOTR LE (NIB), LWJP (NIB), CV (NIB), WPT, Iron Maiden Premium, Spiderman, SST, LAH, Demo Man, WWFRR, Rollergames, Wild Fyre, Comet, Stars, Gold Strike x2, Delta Queen, Freefall, Rio, Super Straight, Mars Trek, 2001, Crosstown, Gulfstream, Bubbles (Genco 1947).

Vids: JROK MultiWMS, ArcadeSD cocktail, Lost Tomb.

Offline bum

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »
That's what I've heard as well. I hear the upper field just slows the game down. I own a pro and love it.

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Show Organizer
  • CURLY
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 03:12:02 PM »
I am sure he want this for location and not in his collection.

Offline stevenp

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 04:27:09 PM »
If that's the case, then nevermind. But why request HUO only then? And why not get a Pro to put out? Odd....
Pins: LOTR LE (NIB), LWJP (NIB), CV (NIB), WPT, Iron Maiden Premium, Spiderman, SST, LAH, Demo Man, WWFRR, Rollergames, Wild Fyre, Comet, Stars, Gold Strike x2, Delta Queen, Freefall, Rio, Super Straight, Mars Trek, 2001, Crosstown, Gulfstream, Bubbles (Genco 1947).

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 04:46:34 PM »
As a former Pro owner, I agree on the Pro/Premium/LE choice.

I'd throw some coin in a Pro on location but would probably walk by a premium/LE.

Only sold my Pro because I needed to cash out some toys for my new home purchase.
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, MMrSE, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, and Wild Card

Offline ASOA

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 05:25:21 PM »
Thank you everyone. This pin would be purchased for my Home collection. I'm currently speaking with someone who has one for sale so I think I have taken care of my fix. If I were to buy NIB Little Shop Of Games would be a no brainer. Thank you everyone.
Amusement Services of America

Amusement Sales, Service & Operations!

Please give us a call for all of your amusement needs.

Office: 786-601-GAME (4263)
Direct: 954-226-2107
Email: amusementservicesofamerica@gmail.com

We stock thousands of games in our active inventory. We carry a full line of New and Pre owned  amusement devices. Unbeatable Service, Selection, Warranty & Prices!

Offline DK

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Account retired
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 05:48:34 PM »
If that's the case, then nevermind. But why request HUO only then? And why not get a Pro to put out? Odd....
Would you purchase a Cadillac Escalade with 5K miles or 90K miles if they're close to the same price? If it is for location play you'd want lower "miles" for less maintenance and repairs. As for Pro or Premium, i've heard both versions doing VERY well based on the series that is still VERY popular

Offline Redfox

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
Would you purchase a Cadillac Escalade with 5K miles or 90K miles if they're close to the same price? If it is for location play you'd want lower "miles" for less maintenance and repairs. As for Pro or Premium, i've heard both versions doing VERY well based on the series that is still VERY popular

This.

And we do route a premium down here at AO and it's one of the best pinball earners in the place (granted most of our customers are not hardcore pinheads).
Pins: AC/DC, RBION, Fast Draw, Stargate, Cactus Canyon
Past Pins: Solar City, The Shadow, Bad Cats, JackĀ·Bot, Johnny Mnemonic, LOTR, Half of a Tron

Offline stevenp

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 05:17:05 PM »

As for Pro/Premium, I would say it's pretty well accepted (based on personal experience and talking to many experienced players) that the Pro is the better version, even if people play either on location (based on popularity of the theme). And OP confirmed it's for his collection, so my inference was correct. It's natural to expect "more" game with a pricier Premium/LE, but here the gameplay is better with the Pro, so I just wanted to give the OP a heads-up. In fact, I have yet to hear a single player say that the extra mini-pf improves the game.  And there are a lot of pin fanatics around here.