Author Topic: Looking for a multi for a friend in N.E. - Help  (Read 168 times)

Offline Creature7

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Looking for a multi for a friend in N.E. - Help
« on: October 01, 2017, 12:59:32 PM »
What's up guys? It's been a long time since I have been on the village. I have a friend in the New Hampshire area that is looking for a multi arcade machine, probably an upright. I will get more info. I helped him get his Kiss pinball machine and now he is asking for help on this. He is not in the hobby and is looking for some guidance. Does anyone have a nice multi they want to sell? It would have to be shipped out of state. Or does anyone know of a good dealer in that area? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kelley
Pin: 1980 Bally Xenon

Juke Box: 1959 Seeburg 222 Stereophonic, 1972 Seeburg Marauder SX100, 1981 Rowe AMI R-85 Starlight, 1967 Rock-ola Ultra Model 437

Large Vintage Collection of Tube & Transistor Radios, TV's, 8-tracks and Record Players from the 40's thru the 80's.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Looking for a multi for a friend in N.E. - Help
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 11:45:05 AM »
What's up guys? It's been a long time since I have been on the village. I have a friend in the New Hampshire area that is looking for a multi arcade machine, probably an upright. I will get more info. I helped him get his Kiss pinball machine and now he is asking for help on this. He is not in the hobby and is looking for some guidance. Does anyone have a nice multi they want to sell? It would have to be shipped out of state. Or does anyone know of a good dealer in that area? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kelley

just have him hit his local offerup, or craigslist. he'll pay more in shipping than total if he just buys local.

even if he finds a vertical jamma cabinet with a monitor for $200 to $300...the multi-board is only $50 on eBay, and it's plug and play. he can sell the OEM board of whatever game and probably net $200 for that, depends on title.

dedicated titles are a different story, but multicades can be built on almost any base title with very little effort.

and sign in more often. :D
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline khabbi

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • "haub-bee"
Re: Looking for a multi for a friend in N.E. - Help
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
Kelly hit me up, I know of a nice one for sale (not mine)
LOOK! Your shoe is untied!