Author Topic: Need an Earthshaker Pic  (Read 601 times)

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
Need an Earthshaker Pic
« on: October 04, 2017, 08:46:26 PM »
Anyone have an ES I need a pic of the interconnect board, specifically J6.  It has been cut and I see on the schematic it has yellow gong to 1/2 and 3/4 and yellow/white going to 6/7/ and 8/9.  Wanting to make sure it is correct by a visual on a working machine.

I think this connector burns up often and I've seen some hacks where they are just wire nutted with a lead to the back of the interconnect board, but not wanting to do that.  Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:51:57 PM by ibis »

Offline FUNWIZ

Re: Need an Earthshaker Pic
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:51:47 PM »
I don't know, that's a lot of work these days, taking a pix and posting it here...

Man, that was exhausting, nap time.  Lol.

Basic, from the top, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, space, yw, yw, yw, yw
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:08:40 PM by FUNWIZ »
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:44:10 PM »
Perfect, confirms the wiring diagram, thanks!

Offline FUNWIZ

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 11:47:29 PM »
Glad to help.  Cant wait to play it at FPF.
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.