Author Topic: FS or possible FT: TFLE Decepticon Version  (Read 711 times)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • Flipping the Dream
FS or possible FT: TFLE Decepticon Version
« on: October 06, 2017, 12:42:18 PM »
Selling my TFLE Decepticons Version

The basics:

Game is HUO (original owner).  Cash sale only price is $5000 firm. Trades for older games considered (see below)

Located near Coral Springs, FL

Prefer local cash and carry sale.  If you must ship, I would recommend contacting Greywolf (Donny)

----------------

More details:

2 for one trades or single game plus cash considered for games such as Gottlieb 2" flipper games (Drop a Card, Hurdy Gurdy, Sweethearts, Crosstown, others?) or Solid State Games such as (Gorgar, Flash Gordon, Quicksilver, others?) Games should be in nice condition, BUT NO PROJECTS. I have no time. Open to offers, but I am looking for older games.

I am the original owner since 2011. Game is HUO and is in very good condition.  It has some decal wrinkles on the cabinet near the legs. (Very typical).

(Not going to try and claim collector quality, not a speck of dirt, less than 100 plays or any nonsense like that). I don't think you would be disappointed with this game unless you are the type of person who only turns on games to show guests all the LED mods installed and prove to them that the game still has all of the factory high scores because nobody is allowed to play it.  It's a nice HUO game.

Celebrity endorsement : every Florida State Pinball Champion and Point Monsters Champion has played it!

Mods: Game has Megatron anti-airball protector and shooter lane protector installed. Includes extra Optimus Prime Bash toy. Came with Shaker motor. 

Goody bag and manual still stapled to inside? Um, no.  It's been read a few times. 

Shooter lane and Megatron scoop wear disclaimer:  After almost 6 years who would dare say "no wear"  (But you said it has a protector!) Seriously?

Playfield dimple disclaimer:  I play the games, and some of them last a long time. I'm pretty sure you will find a dimple or 2.

Clearcoat ghosting: Wasn't really an issue back then to my knowledge, but come see it in person and satisfy yourself that the playfield is ok. 

If you've read this far and are serious about buying and want specific photos, ask.  I think enough people can figure out via Google images or ipdb.org what the game looks like without me needing to post a bunch of photos on the Village.

Feel free to PM me or direct email ( pinballcorpse at yahoo dot com ) and come by and see it in and play it person.  That way you KNOW what you are getting.

Thanks for reading!

Jeff Palmer
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline mandelbloom

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: FS or possible FT: TFLE Decepticon Version
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 12:51:20 PM »
While Jeff won't make any claims I will tell you all his games are pristine and well maintained . I would buy one without a second thought and I am pretty picky :-)

There is on negative good luck gettin grand champion 😃
Have - HUO NGG, HUO IMVE  , HUO MET Premium DD "Special Edition" , HUO TSPP, HUO GB Premium  56 others on pin cab

Want - Super nice to CQ Funhouse or a really nice EM/early SS with lotsa drop targets!

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
Thank you, Adam :)   

I've been answering emails and requests as quickly as I can. Very busy with work.

-Jeff     
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:06:38 AM »
All emails and offers responded to.  Still looking to sell or trade for the right game(s). 

Thanks

Jeff

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 11:06:47 AM »
as stated by people who have played this game, it is pristine and CQ. :)

and as stated, you will not get a board score on it unless you update the code.

good luck with the sell/trade. I like the trade option list :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline PinFever

• Level 8: Psi Corps
    • Pc Gamers Battle company ( OUTLAW )
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:39:46 AM »
I'll beat it. Can't wait until Ron's  I will take down this Die Guy !!!  :P   
GLWTS
 All his games are top notch

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »
Thanks guys.  Scores are beatable IMO, it's just that nobody's been able to do it yet ;)

I figured the straight sell might be tough, but a trade combo plus cash could work because it gives the potential for the lesser valued games to be worth more than selling them straight for cash.

We will see what happens. :)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 07:17:22 PM »
Sunday night bump :)

Still entertaining game trade offers :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:18:56 PM by pinballcorpse »

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 12:21:44 AM »
Thursday night bump (where does the time go)

Feel free to make interesting trade offers-I'm listening.  :)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Flipping the Dream
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »
Daylight savings bump :)

Offline tktlwyr

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Lord of the Slings
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 08:17:39 PM »
You’ll probably never legitimately beat the current high score on this game bump! 😁
David Paz
Pins:  AC/DC Premium, BSD, EB, EBD, Joker Poker, Outer Space, Paragon, ST:TNG, TWD Pro