Author Topic: Anyone with an arcade SD- trackball games ?  (Read 143 times)

Offline Spicules

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Mission COMPRETE !!!
Anyone with an arcade SD- trackball games ?
« on: October 26, 2017, 05:04:32 PM »
I have a centipede/millipede/missile command/bowling game.  I love this cab, but the last two boards I've had have problems with either (a) one of the games not working (usually milipede) or (b) not saving scores. 

Ive thought about just getting an arcade SD in there if I can't get the issues fixed on my multiboards.

For those that have an arcade SD - how do the trackball games play?  I used to like crystal castles as a kid and havent seen one since then, so I thought it might be nice to have that in there too.

But $325 would be a lot to drop on three games (milli, centi, and cc).

I suppose I could drill a joystick and put that in there also;  I take it theres a jamma for joystick and a second connector for the trackball like on a 60-in-1? 
Vids:
Custom-built Capcom "Big Blue" Cabinet w/GroovyMame ;    Capcom "Big Blue" Cabinet w/ Neo 161/1;  Crowin Cab w/ "King of Air" Multi-board  ;  Centipede Cocktail w/ Millipede  ; 

Pins: Stern Star Trek Pro

Juke: Rowe CD-100 Starlight

- I am a former TV tech and can repair and re-cap CRT and LCD monitors in the Northwest Fla / Panhandle Area and S. GA / S. AL

Offline Jeff1960

• Level 1: Arrival
Re: Anyone with an arcade SD- trackball games ?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 05:10:39 PM »
My 60in1 with trackball works great but I would like to upgrade to Phoenix arcades board at 365 games and supposedly just as solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spicules

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Mission COMPRETE !!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 05:35:48 PM »
My thing with the 60 in 1 is that it doesnt save initials and highscores. 
Vids:
Custom-built Capcom "Big Blue" Cabinet w/GroovyMame ;    Capcom "Big Blue" Cabinet w/ Neo 161/1;  Crowin Cab w/ "King of Air" Multi-board  ;  Centipede Cocktail w/ Millipede  ; 

Pins: Stern Star Trek Pro

Juke: Rowe CD-100 Starlight

- I am a former TV tech and can repair and re-cap CRT and LCD monitors in the Northwest Fla / Panhandle Area and S. GA / S. AL

Offline colonelsnow

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 09:56:00 PM »
I have one. Centipede and Millipede both play well.
Vids: Donkey Kong, Galaxian, Burgertime, Ms. PacMan, Tapper, Zookeeper, Centipede

Offline adams_arcade

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
    • Adam's Arcade Florida
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 09:51:19 AM »
I have a centipede/millipede/missile command/bowling game.  I love this cab, but the last two boards I've had have problems with either (a) one of the games not working (usually milipede) or (b) not saving scores. 

Ive thought about just getting an arcade SD in there if I can't get the issues fixed on my multiboards.

For those that have an arcade SD - how do the trackball games play?  I used to like crystal castles as a kid and havent seen one since then, so I thought it might be nice to have that in there too.

But $325 would be a lot to drop on three games (milli, centi, and cc).

I suppose I could drill a joystick and put that in there also;  I take it theres a jamma for joystick and a second connector for the trackball like on a 60-in-1?

I will be bringing what I am calling a dedicated ArcadeSD cabinet with art and everything.  You can try it out at FPF.   It will be for sale also.   Looks brand new!
Stop by my website:
http://www.adamsarcadeflorida.com

Wanted to Buy:
Priced fairly - warlords cocktail, Eyes or Rockola cab, Quantum cab or Space Dual cab

For Sale - Coming soon Ms pac, DK - will be available for sale/delivery to FPF 2017.