Author Topic: New Project - Convert Back to TMNT  (Read 149 times)

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • Suck it
New Project - Convert Back to TMNT
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByZzsPEeeC3gQ0F3MlRFUktDb2s

I LOVE NBA JAM.. but knowing its a konami cab.. its DYING to be switched back.. soon as I can get it moved into the house.. I will start the process..  might just use my switcher board for now to play both until I get the gfx, and the tmolding in.
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown

Offline gt7766c

• Level 1: Arrival
Re: New Project - Convert Back to TMNT
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 11:08:51 AM »
I just bought an nba jam cabinet that was turned into a golden tee and I’m turning it back to Nba jam. Let me know if you want to sell your control panel please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kris

Current:  Ms. Pac-Man, Star Wars
In-work:  NBA Jam Restore
Previous:  Street Fighter II, Bride of Pinbot, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

Offline gt7766c

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 11:13:24 AM »
I didn’t think that through. You’re probably just removing the CPO. If you want to sell any of the other nba jam specific parts (e.g., marquee), please let me know.  Good luck on your restore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kris

Current:  Ms. Pac-Man, Star Wars
In-work:  NBA Jam Restore
Previous:  Street Fighter II, Bride of Pinbot, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:34:13 PM »
The problem is -- they left it all konami specific and hacked up the stickers etc to make the artwork fit/work.

The only parts in it that are good for nba are the boards and the header.. the cpo was chopped up to fit konami and the control panel itself is a konami with a shit ton of holes drilled in it.. I have a lot of filling to make it back to TMNT.

I had an extra NBA JAM and sound board  but after I moved I cant find it.. so I will be keeping the boards.. I might part with the header as i dont really have a need for it this moment.
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 02:13:54 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vSjfKQFbriMmeHZMHTkilf3NHE0qarPu/view?usp=sharing

The game room pano (doors are blocking the juke and the slot machine