Author Topic: 30's Prewar Pin area for this years FPF  (Read 1999 times)

Offline jmsvero

• Level 6: Knight Industries
30's Prewar Pin area for this years FPF
« on: July 23, 2017, 03:46:20 PM »
As many of you know, I have brought some of my 30's prewar pins to the last couple of years to FPF and Ape.
This year I am planning on bringing 25 to 30 of my games. FPF has given me a little larger area this year than last year.
If anyone has a 1930's prewar pin that they would like to display and let people play, please contact me and I will fit you
into the area I have been allotted for this years show. I am putting together the final layout for the area and would be
happy to add your machine. You can send me a PM through the site.
Thanks and see you at FPF. Don't forget to stop by the area and play some games. You don't get to play these
games very often.
Jeff
Ace High,Air Way(2),Ballyhoo(2),Baffle Ball,Bank-A-Ball,Brokers Tip,Bumper,Canon Fire Jr.,Contact Master,Criss Cross A Lite,Daisy,Drop Kick,Five Star Final,Flash SR.,Fleet(2),Flying Colors Jr,Golden Gate,Good Luck,Goofy,Harvest Moon,Hi Ball,Hunter,Jockey Club,Leland,Lightning,Majestic Jr.,Mat-Cha-Skor,Merry Go Round,Mills Official Pin Table,Mini Mills,Oh Yeah,One-Two-Three,Pearl Harbor,Play-Boy,Pla-Girl,Polo,Pros-Per-E-Ti,Rainbow,Rambler,Red&Blue,Scoop,Sensation,Signal,Silver Cup,Sky Ride,Sprint,Stevo Ball,Tip Top,Traffic,Whirl -It,Wild Widow,World series

Offline bjones

• Administrator
  • Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Game Collector
Re: 30's Prewar Pin area for this years FPF
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 11:02:32 PM »
This is going to be really cool.  Trying to give as much space as we can, there's so much planned!

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 07:36:53 AM »
Thanks Brian, glad you guys are looking forward to it as well.
Jeff
Ace High,Air Way(2),Ballyhoo(2),Baffle Ball,Bank-A-Ball,Brokers Tip,Bumper,Canon Fire Jr.,Contact Master,Criss Cross A Lite,Daisy,Drop Kick,Five Star Final,Flash SR.,Fleet(2),Flying Colors Jr,Golden Gate,Good Luck,Goofy,Harvest Moon,Hi Ball,Hunter,Jockey Club,Leland,Lightning,Majestic Jr.,Mat-Cha-Skor,Merry Go Round,Mills Official Pin Table,Mini Mills,Oh Yeah,One-Two-Three,Pearl Harbor,Play-Boy,Pla-Girl,Polo,Pros-Per-E-Ti,Rainbow,Rambler,Red&Blue,Scoop,Sensation,Signal,Silver Cup,Sky Ride,Sprint,Stevo Ball,Tip Top,Traffic,Whirl -It,Wild Widow,World series

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:22:14 AM »
I love playing these. Thank you for bringing them, Jeff (not Jim).

Steve
MM
Current Barn Want List: Quantum, Timber, Star Castle, Zookeeper, Congo Bongo, Journey, Black Widow, Warlords C/T, Williams Duramold, Nibbler or Eyes.

Hit me up if you have any of these for sale, complete, project, or otherwise.

Offline Maverick1978

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
Jeff, thanks for bringing these! I think I had the most fun playing these of all the games last year. I know that time-wise, I spent more time playing these pins than I did just about any other game. Though if Hyperball hadn't of always been busy, I'd have been glued to it ;)

Looking forward to stopping by, saying hello, and playing some more!

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »
Your welcome. It has been my pleasure to bring them. This year the area will be expanded and many more different machines to play.
Jeff

Offline Maverick1978

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 08:37:26 AM »
Awesome!! I have a request though - Can you bring back the one that fires the "cannon" after you load up 5 of the others? I got a kick out of that one :) When I'm talking about these to my gamer friends, that's the one I pull images up of... they're always like "cool!!" and I'm like... "yeah. You should come next year!"

So far I've 3 non-commitals for coming, and 1 friend and his family coming for the weekend. I'll take it :)

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 08:53:31 AM »
Awesome!! I have a request though - Can you bring back the one that fires the "cannon" after you load up 5 of the others? I got a kick out of that one :) When I'm talking about these to my gamer friends, that's the one I pull images up of... they're always like "cool!!" and I'm like... "yeah. You should come next year!"

So far I've 3 non-commitals for coming, and 1 friend and his family coming for the weekend. I'll take it :)

The cannon game (Fleet Jr.) was most peoples favorite game. I now have two of those machines (Fleet Jr.) that I am bringing and I will be bringing another cannon game called (Mills Cannon Fire).

Offline Maverick1978

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 11:07:31 PM »
Awesome!! I look forward to spending time with them both!

Offline Weeze

• Level 10: Timelord
  • "Stay away from the French and sick people"
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »
I know the cannon one was my favorite too. altho the jigsaw one was pretty unique to0!
 Ill have to see if SLUG can go, Id like to make it over there again just so I can go hang out with Jeffnotjim again!
 we will see.
Current Pins and Stuff: Hurdy Gurdy, Flipper Pool, Mini Pool, Kings & Queens, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and the one and only, past owners include Wayne Newton, Pia Zadora and half the Village ,the totally awesome and historic, "CANDY APPLE" RED Astro..    
  Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids, and  assorted other stuff.
  For Trade: Hawknole's Dog

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 07:17:49 AM »
You will have to stay longer this year.
I have 30 machines ready to go.
I am trying to get the number to 34 games but I may run out of time.
Work is starting to get in the way. HAHA
Jeff

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 07:04:20 AM »
1 week to go till the opening of Free Play Florida and the Prewar Playground.
Come enjoy the largest collection of prewar pins at any pinball show.
Hope to see you all there.
Jeff

Offline bobbzillah

• Level 3: Hologram
  • Not last!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 01:11:30 PM »
Loved this area last year and can't wait to see the new expanded Prewar Playground this year! Soo excited for next week, thanks so much for sharing your amazing collection with the public.

Offline jmsvero

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 03:23:14 PM »
Thanks for the support. It has been a lot of work this year. I just hope it shows and everyone enjoys the games.
Jeff