Author Topic: The Miami Pinball Company 3 Strikes IFPA sanctioned Tournament...12/17/2017!  (Read 1394 times)

Offline tktlwyr

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Lord of the Slings
This will be for IFPA/WPPR points! 

When:  Sunday, December 17, 2017

Location: Miami Pinball Company, 2000 NE 146 Street, North Miami

Time:  1:00 PM

Entry fees:  $20...$10 for the host venue and $10 for the prize pool. Prize fund paid out to 1-4 places: 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% of pool respectively based on paid entries. Ties settled as necessary to resolve top 4 players.

Format:

3 strikes, Best-of-1 Matches (4 player matches – 3rd/4th place get strikes). Groupings, play order, and games will be randomly generated.

In the event that a grouping of 2 or 3 players occurs, 1 strike will be awarded only to the last player.

Play continues each round until one player remains.

Doors open at 11:00 AM.

Contact: David Paz, ( davidpazjr@gmail.com ) , cell 305-926-5064 or via this site to register.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1883996368527551/

David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline notime2play

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Thanks for the update Dave.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
Nice!

Looking forward to this :)
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend

Offline Don Panetta aka 404

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
I've heard radio commercials for this place quite a few times over the past 2 weeks. Pretty cool.

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
BUMP!
David Paz
AFMrSE, Eight Ball, Flash Gordon, FFPre, GZPre, Hot Tip, IMDNLE, IM, Joker Poker, Paragon, Pulp Fiction: Bad Mother Flipper Edition, Rush LE, WW and Wild Card

Offline Cigboat

I am all-in ..... The cool thing for me as I will be headed north to get to this event...   8)

Offline NormaJ

I am all-in ..... The cool thing for me as I will be headed north to get to this event...   8)

You lucky ducky. If only I could...

Offline wolowizard

They have a lot of nice games there.
current pins:   Rush prem, TMNT prem , BKSOR prem, JP prem, AV infinity quest prem, IMDN prem, DP prem, Mando Pro, GZ prem...and a Stargate Arcade and a handful of Arcade 1 ups

Offline Fred

I went last week, Amazing place ! lot of games. Super cool

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
bump
David Paz

Offline tktlwyr

• Lord of the Slings
Doors open at 11 am.  That gives you 2 hours to practice before the tournament starts!
David Paz

Offline NormaJ

I had a fun time yesterday! Challenging games, and great competition, as always. I love the soft t-shirt. Congratulations, Jeff Palmer (again!).

Dave did a great job as tournament director for a first-timer. I am looking forward to more. Have a great holiday season, and see you in a couple of weeks.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Join the Dark Side: Play Tournament Pinball
Thank you, Norma!

Agreed, Dave did a great job on his first tourney. 

It was a fun time, looking forward to more tourneys at the place-they have a lot of interesting games to choose from.
“Winning (contests) isn’t the word. I won it once. The rest of the time you’re just defending” -Rodney Mullen, skateboarding legend