Author Topic: I'm out of space  (Read 246 times)

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
  • Suck it
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown, crusin' exotica

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: I'm out of space
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 11:20:28 AM »
i see plenty of room in your house.. stop putting games in small closets.
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, OR2 Driver, OR.
past: pins: TWD, SF2, SW:EP1, RFM, T2, T3, LAH, JMn, DE:SW, Gtb:BH, MET, 24 vids:X

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:47:39 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha!!! Ya .. NO.

My games are separate from the rest of the house for a reason.. though I have another spare room that I might have to move spidey and the jukebox into to make space for more games.. if I get more.
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown, crusin' exotica

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 12:32:19 PM »
i keep games out of my bedroom where i sleep, otherwise games go everywhere else... living room, foyer... guest bedrooms, garage, etc. ( i am doing the batman style of arcade collecting..) however, i have yet to put a Omega Race in the Kitchen Pantry yet.

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, OR2 Driver, OR.
past: pins: TWD, SF2, SW:EP1, RFM, T2, T3, LAH, JMn, DE:SW, Gtb:BH, MET, 24 vids:X

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
Are you on a mission to put together a collection of the largest arcade games available?
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 01:51:50 PM »
no .. Im on a mission to save all the ones that people feel are of no value but I can get at a great deal.

Though the nba jam is actually a simpsons that someone painted over -that I will turn into a TMNT ..because.. F**KIN TMNT DUDE

I didnt pay more than $400 a machine in the room (other than the slot and the juke which where $600 ea)

so I feel I got a good deal and I have some decent games.. I have boards for games I dont even have machines for that I would love to turn into machines.

As for hamsters point of a machine in every room.. depends on IF my personal life actually happens again - will determine if I trade a few of the rooms out for more games.. or if I am going to sacrifice the garage.. thats still an option.

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:56:37 PM »
i remember when those games were sub $200... and some not over $100..

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 04:06:16 PM »
I remember when I could buy jamma boards for $35 ea too but now I cant touch games like simpsons, tmnt, mortal kombat for less than 200$ so.. $400 or less a game is steal :)

Offline tendril

• Level 3: Hologram
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 05:30:21 PM »
Dude, there's a dead dog in your doorway!

Offline k7

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
you're no where CLOSE to out of space. :)

.. stop putting games in small closets.

except for small games. ;)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:48:58 PM by k7 »
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 09:27:59 AM »
LOL @ Tendril and K7.

Ya the dog was just PASSED OUT.. I think I took this video at like 1/130 in the morning when I finished everything else in the house that day.. so he was GOOOONE.

There really arent any closets to hide games into ;) the den/office was the best spot..  but each game has to be accessible.. so ya. no more room.. though if I move the spiderman and slot machine or even the jukebox to the 4th bedroom there is more space.. but I dont need it at this time so... its good for now.

Offline gameover1173

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 11:59:19 AM »
You need to expand the game room

Offline Shdwknt

• Suck it
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 04:15:24 PM »
cant :(

It boarders the external wall to the patio and my master bedroom, and I like both of those -- so for now its going to have to be what it is, until I decide to remodel the house and knock down the 2 guest rooms :)

oh well.. Im good with it.. worst case I expand to the garage.. who parks a car in the garage anyhow.

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2017, 04:38:29 PM »
I park in the garage.  I would give up a spare bedroom before I gave up my garage.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline gameover1173

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 06:39:23 PM »
exactly what sid said i park both my cars in the garage

I park in the garage.  I would give up a spare bedroom before I gave up my garage.