Author Topic: FS/FT: Family Guy  (Read 463 times)

Offline ReplayRyan

• Level 1: Arrival
FS/FT: Family Guy
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:29:46 PM »
Up for sale or trade I have a decent Family Guy pinball.  It was a routed game so it has some wear.  The cabinet has some small nicks and scratches, and the lockdown bar and start button area is a little worn.  Playfield looks nice but does have wear in the shooter lane and just starting to wear on the 'B' insert in 'PINBALL'.  Some broken plastics, including the often broken one above the scoop.  The game plays great, has a new can sticker, a few LEDs (not a fan of full LEDs in this game), decent rubber but not recently shopped.  Just looking for something different, preferably a pin of similar value.  Or will sell for $4400.  Located in Lutz, FL.

I do have some pics and will upload them somewhere since I can't seem to post them here.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: FS/FT: Family Guy
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 09:45:50 AM »
love family guy...even if replaced, that plastic will break again. the easy fix is a mezco toy modded to sit in that area.  :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline ReplayRyan

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
love family guy...even if replaced, that plastic will break again. the easy fix is a mezco toy modded to sit in that area.  :)

Haha nice, that looks much better than a cracked plastic.  Like the mini pinball mod (stickers) too.

Here are some pics for viewing:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/a9Vw88KJry5RQttn2

Offline ReplayRyan

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 05:42:25 PM »
I believe I responded to all messages.

Offline t2000

• Level 2: Villager
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 06:59:21 PM »
This is a game that I had zero interest in until I spent sometime on it. Great game! If Mamushka did not have 1 right down the street for me to play I would be all over this. GLWTS.
Flintstones - Avatar LE - NBA Fast Break - Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Fish Tales