Author Topic: The Curse Of Oak Island  (Read 1809 times)

Offline CUJO

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: The Curse Of Oak Island
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2018, 09:24:33 AM »
All I can say is that Chappel team was one lucky SOB's to drill into the vault (if it was a vault) and pull up parchment and gold on the drill bit.
It's gotta be so depressing for them to spend all that $$$ on that special drilling platform made specifically in South Korea? to handle those bigger diameter casons and come up with just a knuckle bone....
Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94; METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI
Video:  Vertical/ w/BABYSTAR 465 in 1 BOARD
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2

Offline CUJO

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2018, 09:54:55 AM »
Ok, The Curse of Oak Island is still in stuttering mode.
Last week we got a history lesson on the Knights Templar(s) and how the lead cross they found could have been
at the island so early in American History.
Although interesting to watch, they really sidetracked the original purpose of the show I though this week.
I'm still gonna watch this show till something happens or it gets cancelled.

Hey Wait!

A Spinoff!

Marty is talking with a guy on the phone that is 100% sure that the confederates dumped gold to the bottom of Lake Michigan?

Maybe the real gold here is in the series themselves???

Current Pins: ST:PRO,MET:PRO, SOUTH PARK, WOZLE#947, BOP, FGY, TSPP, ST:TNG, KINGS OF STEEL, FRANKENSTEIN, DM, PHARAOH, LOST IN SPACE, STINGRAY, WCS94; METEOR, SPACE JAM, AMIGO, POPEYE, ALIEN POKER, CAVEMAN, HOUDINI
Past Pins: Shaq Attaq, X-Files, Space Station #1, WhoDunnit?, Space Mission, Bally Lost World, Space Station #2

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2018, 09:32:12 PM »
Narrator: Could it be that Cujo will watch anything on the history channel?  Is it possible to get him hooked on another show?  Will he watch next week as they show the past 2 weeks of nothing?  Stay tuned to see if they actually discover something before the season ends....   :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:17:43 AM by FUNWIZ »
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline CUJO

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2018, 12:52:12 AM »
Could it be that Cujo will watch anything on the history channel?  Is it possible to get him hooked on another show?  Will he watch next week as they show the past 2 weeks of nothing?  Stay tuned to see if they actually discover something before the season ends....   :)

There's ALWAYS Hope, right???? As long as the money holds out and the ratings stay up!

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 5: Power User!
  • Suck it
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 03:08:51 PM »
Ok, The Curse of Oak Island is still in stuttering mode.
Last week we got a history lesson on the Knights Templar(s) and how the lead cross they found could have been
at the island so early in American History.
Although interesting to watch, they really sidetracked the original purpose of the show I though this week.
I'm still gonna watch this show till something happens or it gets cancelled.

Hey Wait!

A Spinoff!

Marty is talking with a guy on the phone that is 100% sure that the confederates dumped gold to the bottom of Lake Michigan?

Maybe the real gold here is in the series themselves???

Being from a very active dive group in michigan.. i can assure you - if there was confederate gold on the bottom of those lakes - it would have been found by now.. there are 2 MAJOR salvage / dive / treasure hunting groups in Michigan/Great Lakes that have found NUMEROUS famous shipwrecks (and continue to look for and find more) worth a LOAD of money.. and have spent 100's of thousands of dollars in their gear, efforts, etc..  no need to waste time with a show on this one.. they wont find what hasnt been found by now.
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab - with switcher for MK II, SF2 Conversion Cab, Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM  and TMNT in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown, crusin' world; Street Fighter the movie, T2- the arcade, SF: CE

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 10:10:19 AM »
i'm shooting a pilot on Flipping Pinz&Ridez.

it's sponsored entirely by LED companies. :) and Bud Lime.

and nigerian scams.
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline CUJO

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2018, 03:23:44 PM »
Anyone fall into the spinoff?
The Curse of the Civil War Gold?

Offline HFK

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2018, 04:20:48 PM »
Haven't seen it. Pretty much the same thing I would guess?

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2018, 04:24:08 PM »
Um...No.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline k7

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2018, 06:28:05 PM »
have to agree. i watched 10 minutes of the curse. that was all i needed to never need to see it again.

i have a truckload of shows that fit that description...

:)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts (10)              Bigfoot (2)
                Cabin Fever (1)          Nosferatu (10)
                      Richie Rich (1)        Wrath of Olympus (6)

...and basically anything 50% off eBay/painside value

Offline CUJO

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
I am liking it for the history lesson..whether they find gold... who knows.
The main guy broke his hip last week so they have a Curse of Oak Island diver coming in next week for season finale. Chatterton.
The bets are on..Gold? Or No Gold?

Offline HFK

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2018, 09:02:24 PM »
That seems like a short season. My guess would be no gold but lots of good prospects for next season.