Author Topic: Relocated Post (help for the dummy)  (Read 1301 times)

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Relocated Post (help for the dummy)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »
There are several of us on here that can replace the chips for your board and add the socket for future repairs.  Hamster might be the closest.  I'm mostly booked up to 1/8/18 at the moment, but can possibly work it in somewhere if you can't find someone closer. 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline Bronkzilla

• Level 1: Arrival
  • Stop,You have only NOW, Nothing else matters.
Re: Relocated Post (help for the dummy)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 10:47:36 AM »
That was great news to hear. I would be ever so grateful to you for doing the boards. What ever the cost. I would like to send you a short video of the game as is is now. I put everything back together on the play field and the spinner and display. I had been cleaning and I replaced the plastic gear (clutch) in the spinner, as well as the cleaning and I had already replaced the bad jet bumper coil. I will make it short and to the point.

You could PM me an e-mail address or a place to send the info.
Thanks Mike
Be Impeccable with your word. Don't take things personally. Don't make assumptions. Always do your best. Be skeptical, but listen.
Pins:Millionaire, FLASH, PIN Bot, Black Knight 2000, Rare Bally MIDWAY City Slicker,Back to the Future, Video: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4plyr., Simpsons 4plyr. and growing!