Author Topic: Give a welcome to the Gulf Coast  (Read 187 times)

Offline number six

• SysOp
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • Call me Nummy
Give a welcome to the Gulf Coast
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:48:56 PM »
Had someone from the Alabama Gulf Coast Arcade and Pinball club (arcadeshenanigans) contact me about hosting their group. They are in a similar situation as a lot of folks.. trying to make Facebook groups work, etc. I feel their pain.. as I've posted before I'm not a fan of FB Groups!

They seemed like a good fit for us so we've given them a conference. Of course with them being so close to Florida it might be of interest to some of you from the northern reaches.. plus I know we have some south Georgia folks as well that might be interested.

Of course this will have no impact on the Florida subs.

You'll find their conference in the list at the bottom. If for some reason you'd like to not see these subs clicking on the 'Gulf Coast Arcade & Pinball Group' will collapse and hide it.

Otherwise welcome aboard!

Offline Raikus

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Building an Arcade Ark
    • Flippin' Great Pinball
Re: Give a welcome to the Gulf Coast
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:58:43 AM »
I've been part of their Facebook group for years. Good group of collectors. Happy that some have found their way to the Village. Watch out for Rover!
Vids:Red Tent, Mr. Do, Joust cocktail, Sinistar, Battlezone, SI Trimline x2, Asteroids Deluxe, Punchout, Pac-Man, Baby Pac, Red Baron cockpit, Tempest, NSS, Crazy Taxi, Centipede, Blast City...
Pins: GB Pro, ES, WW, RS, STTNG, PotO, Bad Cats, Flash Gordon, High Speed, LW3, Sorcerer, Firepower, Flash, 8BD, Card Whiz, Future Spa, Joker Poker, World Fair, Grand Prix, Mata Hari.