Author Topic: Bill vs Jags  (Read 146 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
Bill vs Jags
« on: January 07, 2018, 01:49:05 PM »
Man these guys stink! and Im  GIants fan and I STILL say these two qbs absolutely stink!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline TimothyC

Re: Bill vs Jags
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:51:43 AM »
Taylor is an okay quarterback at best and even though I love Bortles for what he did at UCF he is garbage (sadly  :(). His confidence evaporated again a few weeks ago and yesterday he couldn't even complete screen passes thrown behind the line of scrimmage :o.  Jax's defense is insanely good and as you saw yesterday the reason why they're in the playoffs.  I hope Jax goes after Kirk Cousins hard and sends Bortles packing as the time to win for the Jags is now, and that's not going to happen by drafting another rookie QB. 

I've been rooting for Bortles since day one and hoped he was gonna evolve into the guy, but he's simply not. 

Offline Steve O

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 10:23:24 AM »
Cousins would make the Jags dangerous on offense. I am rooting for Bortles as well. The guy does PSAs for the nonprofit I work for. He hasn’t developed into an elite quarterback like Goff and Wentz have in a shorter period of time.

Offline weeze

• 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:59:15 PM »
its fairly well known by all that the Jags are in that lot, and its a large one, of teams that above all need decent qbs. You know it seems like growing up and all the years Ive spent watching the NFL that all teams used to be able to get qbs that were at least adaquet. That is certainly no longer true. I dont know if the attrition rate is so much higher due to ijury, the speed in the NFL is so fast that only a very select few can survive in it, or exactly what it is.
 All I know is the last 5 years especially, the qualtity of football played in the NFL has decreased
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!