Author Topic: Lost all respect for Rhonda Rousey  (Read 840 times)

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Suck it
Lost all respect for Rhonda Rousey
« on: January 30, 2018, 11:27:52 AM »
To go from a full contact - real bad ass in the UFC.. to a fucking WWE performer.. she could have easily went hollywood action star and at least got better paid and more respect.. and still wouldnt have to do her own stunts..

lol

wow.. just sad..
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, SF2: CE, SF: The MovieNSM hyperbeam 100 disc Jukebox,

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Lost all respect for Rhonda Rousey
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 05:15:30 PM »
that chick dropped weight classes in strikeforce to avoid cyborg and others.

she also got at least one win by telling the referee that her opponent "gave up". didn't know you could do that to fluff your record. :o

nunes and holm exposed her standup skills, and on top she has a garbage attitude.

overpaid and overhyped from day 1. deserves to stand next to broke lesner in fake WWE promotions.

she was a mildly better Cody McKenzie. barely. I have 0 respect from day 1. the same amount given now.
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline RussG

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:26:22 PM »
that chick dropped weight classes in strikeforce to avoid cyborg and others.

she also got at least one win by telling the referee that her opponent "gave up". didn't know you could do that to fluff your record. :o

nunes and holm exposed her standup skills, and on top she has a garbage attitude.

overpaid and overhyped from day 1. deserves to stand next to broke lesner in fake WWE promotions.

she was a mildly better Cody McKenzie. barely. I have 0 respect from day 1. the same amount given now.

+1000!

She's a stupid low life b!tch.  :P

Offline k7

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 09:16:02 AM »
+1000!

She's a stupid low life b!tch.  :P

lol. and i thought i was alone in my History of Rhonda... ;D

Offline Centaur Brother

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 11:57:14 AM »
I did like her at first, but she gets her ass beat twice and quits. Now she is a stupid low life quitting bitch. Hopfully the WWE will script her for what she really is, a loser.
The Pin Cave

"Keep On Flippin"

Offline k7

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 06:12:00 PM »
she had/has zero respect for opponents. she was a garbage role model for UFC, which has become a shell of the original promotion in and of itself.

brock still doesn't know how to wrestle, spoken from the wrestlers themselves...will be interesting if off-camera, the stars just black-ball rousey.

fight to win. not to maintain your ranking. go Legacy, CES, cage rage, ONE, rizin (hilarious matchups), PFC (defunct?), bellator (somewhat, seems to have become a clearing house for retired UFC fighters) and other promotions where fighters still fight. :)

this has been my phone's home screen since 2015:

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 6: Knight Industries
  • Suck it
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 06:50:38 PM »
As a whole I could care less for UFC.. I would go with my buddies just to eat at bdubs and flirt with the waitresses.. but after a while the rhonda fights seem to at least be entertaining compared to the bullshit dancing around a lot of the dudes did.. at least she came out swinging.. and then a few of her fights where really good and others where meh.. but they all had action in them..  at the end of the day she took some hits and could dish them out from time to time.. but to goto wwe/wwf.. like .. wtf - I cant believe that shit still has fans let alone a real UFC fighter going to it.. <shrug>  whatever!
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, SF2: CE, SF: The MovieNSM hyperbeam 100 disc Jukebox,