Author Topic: Daytona Warehouse "Raid" anyone?  (Read 3681 times)

Offline Waterborn

• Level 3: Hologram
Re: Daytona Warehouse "Raid" anyone?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 12:01:23 PM »
Spoke to you via FB as well. Having just lost my father two weeks ago I know how hard it is keeping life going. If you need any support, either for the warehouse thing or just moral support, hit me up here or on FB. I plan to be at the open house. - Dane

Offline Shdwknt

• Level 5: Power User!
  • Suck it
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »
I want to go to this however, the bourbon fest is in tampa that weekend and already promised friends I was going.

Best of luck to you on the sale, as well as sorry for your loss.

- Rick
Red White and Blue IGT Slot, Mortal Kombat 1 original cab, SF2 Conversion Cab, 2 - Revolution X, Konami Simpsons cab (with NBA JAM in it); NSM hyperbeem 100 disc Jukebox, 6ft sony licensed Spiderman Statue, califorina speed sitdown, crusin' exotica; Street Fighter the movie, T2- the arcade

Offline bluespin

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 10:57:09 AM »
What hours will you be open on 02/17 and 02/18? For the pinball machines can you take pictures of the playfields, the backside of the backglasses and the boards inside the backbox? Where will you post the pictures?

Thanks,
John

Offline scarabaeus

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2018, 11:17:11 AM »
Also, can you provide stool sample analysis reports from the last three owners of each machine?  Where will those be posted?

Online Djude Abides

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
Also, can you provide stool sample analysis reports from the last three owners of each machine?  Where will those be posted?

Classic......  I love it when threads go downhill...
Present....Countdown,TZ,BBH,WOZ ECLE, NGG...
Past. others...

Offline Eightwayarcades

• PLEASE DON'T DO DEALS WITH ME.
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2018, 11:06:04 PM »
Will be flying to Florida on the 10th and will start posting oictures on the 11th.
ACCOUNT BANNED

Offline MIKE96

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2018, 06:06:41 AM »
Post some pics & prices.
WTB: Eyes upright, Astro Blaster cabaret, & many other Dedicated classic uprights & cabarets pm me if you any thanks.

Offline spartyman

• Level 5: Power User!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2018, 12:33:16 PM »
Sorry for your loss... I am not sure the exact location but I will be in that area on the 17th and/or 18th depending on what times you are available and would love to stop by and take a look. 
Vids: Centipede, Millipede, PacMan, Megatouch EVO 2009, SI Deluxe,
Pins: Pool Sharks, MNF

Offline IlikeGame

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »
The website is down now. He use to post on CL often with 60 in 1's.
I am about 3 hours away from Daytona and 3 hours from The pinball lounge.
Seems like either way I should take a day off work. Lol

Offline Eightwayarcades

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 10:24:28 PM »
Inventory will be posted up very soon. Will also be letting everyone know the hours that the warehouse will be open and a address. Thank you all for being patient
ACCOUNT BANNED

Offline Eightwayarcades

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »
I have arrived to the warehouse and let me just say holy shit I forgot how much arcade stuff is in there.  Tomorrow morning I am starting on a inventory of alot of stuff i have in the warehouse. Here is some cliffnotes. Just by a glance i must have 50 or more control panels from classic games. 100 plus marquees. 100 plus pinball back glasses. 15 or more cocktail tables. There is everything.  My name is Matt if you would like to come please private message me for my number.. Tomorrow you can contact me and i will be making appointment for February 17 and 18. I do not want a 100 people here at the same time so tomorrow lets get some scheduling done. You can text me and i will let you know a time that you can come by. Thank you all for the support for my dad.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:12:26 AM by Eightwayarcades »
ACCOUNT BANNED

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2018, 01:23:22 AM »
Start at one end, make a grid pattern, and do an inventory list with grid location, so hopefully, you'll be able to find something faster if needed.  Otherwise, in 2 days, you'll be completely lost.  GL 
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline banner_ad

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2018, 11:52:38 AM »
I have arrived to the warehouse and let me just say holy shit I forgot how much arcade stuff is in there.  Tomorrow morning I am starting on a inventory of alot of stuff i have in the warehouse. Here is some cliffnotes. Just by a glance i must have 50 or more control panels from classic games. 100 plus marquees. 100 plus pinball back glasses. 15 or more cocktail tables. There is everything.  My name is Matt if you would like to come please private message me for my number.. Tomorrow you can contact me and i will be making appointment for February 17 and 18. I do not want a 100 people here at the same time so tomorrow lets get some scheduling done. You can text me and i will let you know a time that you can come by. Thank you all for the support for my dad.

Matt,
It might be easier to take pictures of blocks of games and then just post an overall text list.  Just a suggestion to make it quicker instead of a bunch of individual pictures.  Thanks.

Offline mcluvin

• Level 6: Knight Industries
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2018, 05:55:52 PM »
So is the consensus opinion these machines are probably gonna have/had termites?  I feel like it would be cool to go, and I'm just down the road,  but I also feel that an appointment probably means he's wanting top dollar.  If you really need to get rid of the stuff, then come one come all, 2 days only.  Right?

Offline MIKE96

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2018, 06:36:22 PM »
The termites don't disappear, things will just get worse over time unless the place has been tented.
WTB: Eyes upright, Astro Blaster cabaret, & many other Dedicated classic uprights & cabarets pm me if you any thanks.