Author Topic: Daytona Warehouse "Raid" anyone?  (Read 3682 times)

Offline DK

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • DON'T SELL ME ANYTHING
Re: Daytona Warehouse "Raid" anyone?
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
Guys, I was the first to buy the pins and parts there. Nothing to write home about. I will be selling the pins I won’t be able to strip this weekend (because they all had bugs) for around $250 each, some less, in the next day or so. Most games are missing most boards. Im not making much, if anything, out of this. I’d want you to visually inspect before commiting on a title. Not looking to take 7,000 pictures and get beaten up on. Thanks

-Cyclone
-Mata Hari
-6 MDM
-FP2
-Flash
-Speakeasy
-Jungle lord
-Black pyramid
-Lightning
-Pharaoh
-Fireball classic
-Space shuttle
-Stingray
-Split second
-Meteor
-Galaxy
SOPR, IMVE, ST Pro, TRON, SM, METLE, GOT, NBAFB, FT, Shadow, TOM, TAF, BSD, MB, SF, CFTBL, Paragon, FH, Lightning, WW, FGordon, QS, Centaur, Bally PB, SShuttle, Fathom, EBDLE, QDraw, Atlantis, IDragon, JJack, CBell, FB, JPrincess

WTB: 2 Player EM Gottlieb pins...

Offline RussG

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2018, 04:51:01 PM »
Wow, Eric!   Didn't expect that.

At least some out-of-state raider didn't get them.  Glad you were able to make a deal although I am still stumped why Wayne's son's stiff armed the village and wanted appointments if they were dealing behind the scenes....

I get it though.  These guys didn't want to deal with it all and the uncertainties. 

I hope you do well here and others are able to get stuff reasonably.  Good luck!   :)

Offline DK

• DON'T SELL ME ANYTHING
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2018, 05:20:45 PM »
Wow, Eric!   Didn't expect that.

At least some out-of-state raider didn't get them.  Glad you were able to make a deal although I am still stumped why Wayne's son's stiff armed the village and wanted appointments if they were dealing behind the scenes....

I get it though.  These guys didn't want to deal with it all and the uncertainties. 

I hope you do well here and others are able to get stuff reasonably.  Good luck!   :)
Some dude from the Bash bought up about 20 pins while I was there. He also bought a lot of Williams boards
SOPR, IMVE, ST Pro, TRON, SM, METLE, GOT, NBAFB, FT, Shadow, TOM, TAF, BSD, MB, SF, CFTBL, Paragon, FH, Lightning, WW, FGordon, QS, Centaur, Bally PB, SShuttle, Fathom, EBDLE, QDraw, Atlantis, IDragon, JJack, CBell, FB, JPrincess

WTB: 2 Player EM Gottlieb pins...

Offline jaxgatorgolf

• Level 1: Arrival
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2018, 05:28:04 PM »
live bugs in them or bug damage?

Offline Doodbird

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2018, 05:29:35 PM »
I will second the "Nothing to write home about" comment. If any of you don't mind dealing with an "out-of-state raider", you can add these titles to the list that are available at $200 to $250 each. Most are missing some or all of the boards, but the BGs and PFs are pretty good.

Countdown
Pinball Pool
Middle Earth
Middle Earth
Dragon
Roller Disco
Deadly Weapon
Millionaire
Rock
Rock Encore
Genesis
Genesis
Victory
Arena

Nice to meet you Eric.
Philippians 2:5

Offline Doodbird

« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2018, 05:30:58 PM »
I will second the "Nothing to write home about" comment. If any of you don't mind dealing with an "out-of-state raider", you can add these titles to the list that are available at $200 to $250 each. Most are missing some or all of the boards, but the BGs and PFs are pretty good.

Countdown
Pinball Pool
Middle Earth
Middle Earth
Dragon
Roller Disco
Deadly Weapon
Millionaire
Rock
Rock Encore
Genesis
Genesis
Victory
Arena

Nice to meet you Eric.

All have some bug damage, several have major damage.

Offline k7

• Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2018, 06:20:17 PM »
welcome to the board, doodbird. :)
WTB:  Goin' Nuts
          Rock Star/Blue Note
          Jai Alai
          Strange World
          KingPin (yawn)
          Road Runner
          Nosferatu
          Wrath of Olympus...really...they only made 6?

Offline Neilhdz

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2018, 06:50:39 PM »
There's about 15 sanyo - Nintendo Monitors in there that were left behind.. i know someone is going to snag those up real quick on the weekend

Offline Rich Jax

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • ...and sometimes the baar eats you.
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2018, 09:02:21 PM »
Guys, I was the first to buy the pins and parts there. Nothing to write home about. I will be selling the pins I won’t be able to strip this weekend (because they all had bugs) for around $250 each, some less, in the next day or so. Most games are missing most boards. Im not making much, if anything, out of this. I’d want you to visually inspect before commiting on a title. Not looking to take 7,000 pictures and get beaten up on. Thanks

-Cyclone
-Mata Hari
-6 MDM
-FP2
-Flash
-Speakeasy
-Jungle lord
-Black pyramid
-Lightning
-Pharaoh
-Fireball classic
-Space shuttle
-Stingray
-Split second
-Meteor
-Galaxy

Damn!  I'd take the Pharaoh and Jungle Lord if they weren't all the way down in Naples.  LONG drive from Jax.

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2018, 09:33:30 PM »

-Cyclone
-Mata Hari
-6 MDM
-FP2
-Flash
-Speakeasy
-Jungle lord
-Black pyramid
-Lightning
-Pharaoh
-Fireball classic
-Space shuttle
-Stingray
-Split second
-Meteor
-Galaxy

Yup, ya snooze ya loose.  Guess whoever ends up with them will stay busy the rest of the year.  GLWTS

Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline MilitiaMan

• Show Organizer
  • www.jaxarcadex.com
    • Jacksonville Arcade Expo
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2018, 09:34:05 PM »
True shit show. Perfect end to a perfect legacy.

Oh well. Can't buy them all.  :-)

I'll probably get a phone call about that!  :-p

Steve
MM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give a hand to my band, Sexual Chocolate.

Offline Doodbird

« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2018, 10:23:25 PM »

Countdown
Pinball Pool
Middle Earth
Middle Earth
Dragon
Roller Disco
Deadly Weapon
Millionaire
Rock.            Pending
Rock Encore  Pending
Genesis         Pending
Genesis         Pending
Victory
Arena

Nice to meet you Eric.

Update

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2018, 10:26:56 AM »
"I know some of you may know where the warehouse is located but please do not show up at my door trying to buy stuff before everyone else. I have set a date for February 17 for a open house."

Boy aren't we the fools?  Apparently 'everyone else' already had shown up at the door.  I think this group was the Plan B in case Plan A didn't pan out.

Offline Doodbird

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2018, 10:27:18 AM »
welcome to the board, doodbird. :)

I've been around for a while, but you guys are too far away for most deals. I've talked with someone about a Medusa before I found mine, but we couldn't work it out. Thanks for the welcome.

Offline RussG

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2018, 10:37:06 AM »
"I know some of you may know where the warehouse is located but please do not show up at my door trying to buy stuff before everyone else. I have set a date for February 17 for a open house."

Boy aren't we the fools?  Apparently 'everyone else' already had shown up at the door.  I think this group was the Plan B in case Plan A didn't pan out.

+1.  That's pretty much what I thought too.  What's wrong with just being honest and telling the group I have some deals in the fire now but if they don't go through I'll set up appointments?  The other issue I have is the sons went dark.  We had to hear it from the people who got in first and bought the lion share.  It seems they got what they wanted and we're not even worthy of responses now.
Oh well.