Author Topic: Thanks to Toasterdog and "Diamond Donnie" Greywolf!  (Read 115 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
Thanks to Toasterdog and "Diamond Donnie" Greywolf!
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
 T2 arrived today in excellent shape and truly is a great example of the title. I was moving the game while a game was started on it and ARNOLD said" cut the shit" or "stop that shit" which caught me by surprise. Really hs great sound also, the bass is bouncing all the medals from WW2 in my Uncles shadowbox frame that I have on the wall. So thanks Craig not Chris for the great transaction!
 Thanks also to that GIANT among all men, Donnie Greywolf for transporting and delivering to me , setting the game up and everything so I dont have to see if my busted vertabrae is gonna act up. He sure does a great job transporting the games and it only had a little bit of tobacco spit from that redman chaw hes always spitting! We should make him "VILLAGE PINBALLER OF THE YEAR" in my book, Ill even nominate him.
But what Id really like to know which one of you left 200$ in twenties in the game? THANKS FOR THAT! Money coudnt have gone to a better person then myself!
 So thanks again my friends and remember 'Real pinball players use 2 inch flippers" Amen!

Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline FLPINBALL

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Re: Thanks to Toasterdog and "Diamond Donnie" Greywolf!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
Shout out for two of the best on The Village. Craig and Donny. Weeze...you own a North Star?? The first game I ever played as a kid in ‘65. Best, Charlie

Offline HFK

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:36:56 PM »
I just want to know what the hell is going on, Weeze with two non-EMs now?

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • Flipping the Dream
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 08:38:50 PM »
Hmm. You bought a T2.  I guess the vision is really getting bad since it not only has 3" flippers, and a kickback feature, and a ball save post. 

j/k based on your tag line.

Great game, enjoy !!

And yeah, mad props to Donny.

EDIT yeah HFK was thinking the exact same thing !!
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »
yeah well we all make mistakes and buy games sometimes and we dont even know why!
Yes I own a North Star that I bought at a garage sale when I lived in California from what Im pretty sure was the original owner. Some dentist in Carmel, California that bought it new I think because he was trying to keep his daughters around the house when they were teenagers. paid a whopping 165 dollars for it. HE JUST WANTED THE GAME GONE SO i WAS HAPPY TO HELP.First game I ever did a complete restoration on, the paint was just peeling on the cab, dont know why. I brought that game with me when I oved here 15 years ago and I had owned it at least 5 years then so the plyfield on this game is just outrageously good!
 anyway a big thanks Donnie and the toastman so now I have something to bang around on in the living room as I do the playfield and motorboard on the King of Diamonds that I swear Im gonna finish some day.
so hey hey HURay to Donnie and the toaster!

Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!