Author Topic: Rays spring training tickets,4 tickets 2 row box at 3rd base ,face value  (Read 319 times)

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
shoot me a PM , face value to you guys with the understanding that you wont go sell then or give them to some rowdy boozers like K7 or Beepnutz. these are my season tickets so Im responsible for them.
 thanks
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline HFK

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Rays spring training tickets,4 tickets 2 row box at 3rd base ,face value
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:44:59 PM »
I sat in these seats last year and they are in a great spot. The field is right in front of you and the dugout is right next to you.

Offline Steve O

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 03:16:44 PM »
I wish Jacksonville had spring training games.  GLWTS.  Spring training baseball is a lot of fun in a cozier atmosphere.

Offline weeze

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • 3 Inch Flippers are for the Sight Impaired!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »
Hey thats right! Not only did I not get a letter from the Rays but the cops didn't come to my house either!
Current Pins and Stuff: Walking Dead "kill them walkers, yeah!", T2, Hurdy Gurdy, Batter Up, Flipper Pool, North Star, Ice Revue, King of Diamonds,  Flipper Clown, Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, Cherry Bell, Astro.
 Bally 873 slot machine
 Rowe "Encore" Jukebox.
also have the revolving door going on so some games come and go!
Past Pins: way too many to list. plus a couple of vids and assorted other stuff.
 WTB:, Gottleib wedgehead add-a-balls!!!!!

Offline beepnutz

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 09:17:18 AM »
shoot me a PM , face value to you guys with the understanding that you wont go sell then or give them to some rowdy boozers like K7 or Beepnutz. these are my season tickets so Im responsible for them.
 thanks

At least I'm honored to be mentioned in the same sentence with K7, for whatever reason. :)
Hi Weeze.

I don't go to spring training anymore.

Regular St. Lucie Mets game on Thursday costs $8, nothing to park and $1 hot dogs and $1 beer = total per game $10

Spring training New York Mets is $44 ticket, $10 parking and $10 beers = $64 and no hot dog.

ps. only go to cheer on the other teams anyway.

Offline beepnutz

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 06:13:49 AM »
To be clear on this, I'm still pissed they are making me pay $53 million so the players have a nice place to stay, never got to vote on it. The city is already over a Billion dollars in debt.

I'm Cleveland Indians fan.

F them Mets

Offline beepnutz

To be even clearer, the last N.Y. Mets game I went to had like only 3 starters playing.

And I'm sure I'd have more than one beer, so that really adds up for spring training, I'll pass. :o