Author Topic: Houdini Pics  (Read 190 times)

Offline murfe88

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
Houdini Pics
« on: March 13, 2018, 10:58:34 AM »
I picked up my Houdini last week from Little shop of Games. Huge thanks to Curley.

I wanted to post a couple pics of somethings I just found funny. When the magician goes to pull an award out of the hat for entering the magic shop there are a couple items that are just funny and poke fun at other games.

Everybody keeps complaining about the shots. Yes some of them are tight but the more I have played it the easier the shots have gotten.

I haven't had that feeling of just one more game in a while. Usually I can play a game or two then go do something else. Over the past couple days I have played houdini a bunch and I keep finding myself just wanting to play one more game.

Here are a couple pics I took that I just found funny.

Thanks
Paul
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM by murfe88 »
WOZLE #296 , Houdini,  Full Throttle, GOTG,  Rob Zombie , AMH ,  AS pro , GB pro , TWD Pro , Bubble Hockey ,Megatouch EVO ,  Rock Ola Digital Jukebox , Two Fast N Fureous Tokyo Drifts drivers, Regular Fast N Fureous driver.

Offline t2000

• Level 2: Villager
Re: Houdini Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:23:16 AM »
Mine was just delivered and I will be unboxing it this evening!
Houdini - Flintstones - Avatar LE - Sopranos - Ripley's Believe It Or Not - Fish Tales

Offline Centaur Brother

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
Re: Houdini Pics
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:37:23 PM »
Congrats, nice game room!
Pins: Avengers Pro, Batman Dark Knight, Game of Thrones Pro, Lord of the Rings, T2 and Bride of PinBot
Valley Cougar Dart Machine, Bubble Hockey and Silver Strike 2007
"The Pin Cave" my game room