Author Topic: Ready Player One Preview Screening  (Read 425 times)

Offline Waterborn

• Level 3: Hologram
Ready Player One Preview Screening
« on: March 26, 2018, 04:29:45 PM »
I got two passes to see a preview screening of RPO tomorrow night in Boyton Beach at 7:30 pm. I came here to give everyone a heads up, but apparently the passes are GONE. That was quick! Anyway, my wife may not be able to make it so if you are interested in going, can make it to Cinemark Boyton Beach BY 7:00 pm and want to check it out, let me know. IF you know me personally and have my # just text me. Otherwise first to post below is first on the list. CAVEAT: I need to make sure the wife is out on this BEFORE anyone gets the extra pass. So anyway, hopefully some other folks were able to score some passes from Comiccon Revolution as well. If you did, we should do an impromptu meetup.

Offline FUNWIZ

• Level 10: Timelord
Re: Ready Player One Preview Screening
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 12:25:29 AM »
Let us know if you liked it...
Pins: Allied Leisure, Astro Games, Atari, Bally, Bell Games, Chicago Coin, Chicago Gaming, Data East, Game Plan, Gottlieb, JJP, Midway, Mr Game, Mylstar, Nuova Bell, Premier, Sega, Sterns, Williams, Zaccaria. Jukes: AMI, NSM, Rock-Ola, Rowe, Seeburg. Vids: Atari, Capcom, Data East, Exidy, Gottlieb, Midway, Namco, Nintendo, Sega, Sente, Stern, Taito, Universal, Williams.

Offline arcadeshenanigans

• Level 1: Arrival
    • Bills Arcade Shenanigans
Re: Ready Player One Preview Screening
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 09:11:20 AM »
When I first saw the trailer, I was worried about the hollywoodification of the book but the second screen experiences seem to point that maybe some of the arcade stuff made it in after all:

http://arcade.readyplayeronemovie.com/

Enjoy the screening!
Bill

Organizer and Chief Sanitation Engineer for Gulf Coast Pinball & Arcade
www.gulfcoastpinballandarcade.com

Current GameRoom:
Pins: Williams IJ, TOTAN, AFM, STTNG, DESW, Scared Stiff
Arcades: DK, Q*Bert, Tron, Tapper, Atari Star Wars, MK 1,2,3 4, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (x2), Multi Cocktail ArcadeSD Vertical , Multi Horizontal Hyperspin
Other: Dome gaming environment, Consoles, VR