Author Topic: Let the countdown begin! ACPR 3  (Read 1166 times)

Offline the architect

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • Tournament pinball is fun
Let the countdown begin! ACPR 3
« on: March 28, 2018, 07:57:34 PM »
     I know there’s been quite a bit going on recently, with the schedule only getting busier as days go by. That being said I’m plugging ancient city Pinball rumble 3 to make sure that everyone’s preparations are set/or being set soon for what’s shaping up to be a real doozie of a tournament.
     If you haven’t lined up the weekend of May 5th and 6th, let me personally invite you to what I think is one of the most fun tournaments being held in Florida. It’s a match play (pinburgh style), 2 day, 10$ only, competitive or casual tournament. Being held in deland fl (pm for location details). We’ve had a great time with this in that past and would love to have another. I’m bringing some rare pins out of the line up to play for this one and hope that you guys have a good time!

May 5th, 10am is the start time. See you there!!
wants- nice examples of:      CP, nugent, 2001,  snow derby, Grand Prix, surfer, BSD, FGordon, TAF

current pins:
AC/DC premium, WW, IM pro, WOF, Volley, KISS pro, twd pro, IM vault, Central Park (EM), pinball (stern EM), Jungle princess (EM), Medusa, alien star,  skateball, jacks open (EM), polo (EM)

http://s468.photobucket.com/user/crewcontractors/library/?sort=3&postlogin=true&src=wap&page=1

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Re: Let the countdown begin! ACPR 3
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 10:56:46 PM »
i was planning on riding up with Dan Coyle, however, I potentially close on a house 4/30, so really need to spend time at new house if close goes ok, if delayed, i will ride up with him.
http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST, WW
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, Dual Outrun 2 Driver, OmegaRace, Ataxx, Reactor, Crystal Castle, MultiVector, Cloak and Dagger

Offline the architect

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 11:38:50 PM »
Well my friend we would love to have you. You can crash here along with dan as well
wants- nice examples of:      CP, nugent, 2001,  snow derby, Grand Prix, surfer, BSD, FGordon, TAF

current pins:
AC/DC premium, WW, IM pro, WOF, Volley, KISS pro, twd pro, IM vault, Central Park (EM), pinball (stern EM), Jungle princess (EM), Medusa, alien star,  skateball, jacks open (EM), polo (EM)

http://s468.photobucket.com/user/crewcontractors/library/?sort=3&postlogin=true&src=wap&page=1

Offline the architect

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 08:12:32 AM »
Who’s going? How about a roll call for extra hype

current pins:

Offline tktlwyr

• Level 8: Psi Corps
  • Lord of the Slings
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 08:54:02 AM »
In!
David Paz
Pins:  AC/DC Premium, Gottlieb Atlantis, BSD, EB, EBD, IMDNLE, I500, Joker Poker, NBAFB,  Paragon, ST:TNG, Volley

Offline sebacoqui

• Level 3: Hologram
  • enjoying village
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 09:31:16 AM »
Tatiana and Sebastian in !!!!!
EBD, BK, Superman, IJ ,Pinball Magic, TWD, Fireball '72, GoT , Amazing Spiderman, champion Pub, Solar City, Future Spa , , Frontier, hulk, IM

Offline Ron Donohue

• My Gameroom
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 10:00:11 AM »
Hoping to be in.

Offline RAW POWER

• Raw Power Amusements / The Pinball Lounge
    • The Pinball Lounge
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 10:35:14 AM »
In.

Is this two separate tournaments with one taking place each day? Or is it one two day tournament?

Offline NormaJ

• Level 4: Cobra Kai
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 11:27:31 AM »
Going to try to be there.

Offline the architect

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 01:11:18 PM »
Negative Kurt. That separation in days hurt attendance in the past. While it’s very convienent, it’s underwhel to have a day where 10 people are there opposed to 25.

So just to be clear, this is 1 tournament that is 2 days long

current pins:

Offline DEXTER

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 09:13:13 PM »
I am EXCITED for this event! Can't wait! I am IN!

Offline the architect

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »
Hell yeah, als is the bomb

current pins:

Offline ibis

• Show Organizer
  • Level 10: Timelord
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 11:38:05 PM »
In! Like Flynn, or something like that.....

Offline DK

• Level 9: Grid Champion
  • BuyfromToddK!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 12:46:45 AM »
Jeanine and I will be there (she’s gonna beat me anyways)...
www.PINBALLNAPLES.com

Will pay premium for nice examples of:
Gottlieb Outer Space, Alvin G's Mystery Castle

Offline prefontaine79

• !!!Feel The PoWeR!!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 07:18:56 AM »
May the 5th be with you..
Where can I sign up?
BSDracula, AvengersLE, IronManLE, MetLe, MetPro