Author Topic: Wtb: Plastic furniture leg tips!  (Read 889 times)

Offline TheBatman

• Batman
  • Level 10: Timelord
  • (secret identity Jsgtrman, don't tell anyone!)
Wtb: Plastic furniture leg tips!
« on: April 11, 2018, 02:19:01 PM »
Damn it, where did that post go? Every once in a while, the friendly hackers post threads here in the middle of the night that only a Batman can use! I'm not exactly sure what plastic furniture leg tips are, but I'm sure I probably need some.  While the rest of you sleep, I'm ever vigilant... Keeping you safe!

Offline HFK

• Level 9: Grid Champion
Re: Wtb: Plastic furniture leg tips!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »
The guy last night had everything you could ever need if you needed some oddball stuff. Fix your avatar.

Offline HammysHangout ( Hammy )

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 04:48:17 PM »
Damn it, where did that post go? Every once in a while, the friendly hackers post threads here in the middle of the night that only a Batman can use! I'm not exactly sure what plastic furniture leg tips are, but I'm sure I probably need some.  While the rest of you sleep, I'm ever vigilant... Keeping you safe!

you reported it as spam, so it was removed.. but here is the text of it:

Our History
HUIZHOU JIAXIN RUBBER CO.,LTD established in 2003,We self-built factory in 2008 after five years of rapid development, is located in beautiful scenery and historical and cultural city - Ye ting's former residence in huizhou city huiyang district.Factory covers an area of 15000 square meters, plant area of 10000 square meters.

Our Factory
Jiaxin rubber is set design, development, production, products are exported to overseas rubber products for the professional integration of production-oriented enterprises, the company adopts accord with standard of Japan, the European Union, the United States a variety of high-performance silicone, rubber.

Our Product
Products include kitchen daily silicone products and sanitary equipment class rubber products;Electrical appliances. Electronic rubber accessories, daily life rubber sealing ring, o-rings,Medical rubber products;Antistatic rubber, conductive rubber, rubber insulation, flame retardant rubber, high temperature resistant rubber products.

Product Application
Rubber plumbing, rubber furniture, kitchens.
Our Certificate
Third party inspection, certificate with SGS, FDA, LFGB, ROSH, etc.

Production Equipment
Plate vulcanizing machine, rubber mixer machine, rubber machine, rubber extruder, single-pole rubber cutting machine.

Production Market
Mainly exported to Europe and the United States, South America market we work with homedepot,3M etc.

Our service
We have a professional team to handle the delivery before shipment after service.mission:We consistently adhering to the "customer first, pragmatic innovation, share gratitude, integrity win-win" business's philosophy and values, in line with "professional, efficient, all-weather, all-round to meet customer demand" service concept, Our vision is "let the whole world every family has jiaxin‘s product", to achieve " in one hundred of jiaxin, to build first-class product".

China plastic furniture leg tips factory
website2:http://www.feltpad-bumpper.com/
https://www.coinopflorida.com | http://www.youtube.com/@hammysHangout | https://twitch.tv/HammysHangout

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact."-eeguru

pins:  R&M, AMH, RCT, DW, DE:ST
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, Reactor, Sega Uni, Linked OR2SP, APB, Crystal Castle, Cloak and Dagger, MSPAC, Space Duel, Gravitar, Tempest, Omega Race, Tutankham, Warlords [custom], Tron

Offline HFK

• Level 9: Grid Champion
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 04:52:40 PM »
There were about a dozen threads last night with lots of different junk. I guess if just one person contacts them it's worth it for them?

Offline Sid

• @!#?@!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 05:05:50 PM »
I killed them all first thing this morning and added him to the ban list.
C.B.B.B.M. @!#?@!

Phil.

Offline k7

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 07:41:55 PM »
the spam postings are better than our legit threads. ;D

and batman's account was hacked. look at the short verbage. the straight to the point text....

the bat dude is asleep at 2PM...2AM...yes. wide awake...with crazy long azz threads. :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 07:43:57 PM by k7 »
WTB:  HotDoggin'
              ...seriously, would grab one. thanks.

Offline TheBatman

• Batman
  • (secret identity Jsgtrman, don't tell anyone!)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 07:47:42 AM »
I guess the bastards stole my Avatar, at least they have good taste! I'll have to look for a Batman with balloons like K7's....

Offline Marshall

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • LittleShopOfGames.com
    • Little Shop of Games | 24 Hour Arcade
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 04:35:16 AM »
I guess the bastards stole my Avatar, at least they have good taste! I'll have to look for a Batman with balloons like K7's....
Hey, weren’t those balloons supposed to come off on April 1st... ?  8)
Little Shop Of Games / LSOG | Florida’s Pinball Showroom and Parts Storefront and Authorized Stern, Jersey Jack and Chicago Gaming Company Distributors. We Buy, Sell, RENT and Trade New and Used Pinball Machines and ship Parts and Games Worldwide!

LittleShopOfGames.com | 24HourArcade.com
24408 State Road 54, Lutz, FL 33559
SHOP: 813-944-4900 | Cell: 813-951-1602 | MON - FRI 11-7