Author Topic: FPF Pinball Tournament Area - Volunteers who have volunteers in past years...  (Read 229 times)

Offline Hamster

• Mad Sciencetist
  • Administrator
  • Level 10: Timelord
    • Coin Op Florida
Please PM me.. I am trying to locate those who normally don't visit the forums. ( i do have a list of peoples, just not sure what they did )

WhiskyTangoFoxtrout - I know you ( if you remember the names of the others that would be great )

Ron, JohnI, Corpse, I have you as well, If you remember any of the other people/names that helped out score keeping, please PM me with what you think thier names were.

http://www.coinopflorida.com // http://freeplayflorida.com

"Good engineers keep thick authoritative books on their shelf. Not for their own reference, but to throw at people who ask stupid questions. Hoping a small fragment of knowledge will osmotically transfer with each cranial impact." - eeguru

current: pins: TSPP, AMH, T3, ST:TNG, ST:LE, RG, RCT, DW. DE:ST, WW
vids: Q*bert, Mad Planets, (2) Sega Uni, Dual Outrun 2 Driver, OmegaRace, Ataxx, Reactor, Crystal Castle, MultiVector, Cloak and Dagger

Offline pinballcorpse

• Level 10: Timelord
  • Flipping the Dream
Please PM me.. I am trying to locate those who normally don't visit the forums. ( i do have a list of peoples, just not sure what they did )

WhiskyTangoFoxtrout - I know you ( if you remember the names of the others that would be great )

Ron, JohnI, Corpse, I have you as well, If you remember any of the other people/names that helped out score keeping, please PM me with what you think thier names were.

Really bad with recalling names, sorry. It seemed to work out that mostly the same 2 people were entering in my scores, but there were others helping out for sure.

I remember Shawn. 

There was also very nice girl with black hair (IIRC), but I cannot recall her name.  She has helped out the past couple FPFs.
Losing with integrity is better than winning with arrogance.

Offline WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

• Level 7: Khaaaan!
  • How many points is "TILT"?
I could take a look at the list and should be able to figure out some of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
GlobalVR, Megatouch & RAW Thrills Repair

Remember Wheaton's Law